プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

海外のオークションサイトで発送後に返金を求められました。
その後何度かカスタマサービスとやり取りをして下記の英文を送られたのですが、いまいち理解ができないので教えていただけないでしょうか?

Thank you for getting back to eBay Customer Service. My name is Kimberly and I will be happy to help you on this.

私の名前, I see that Rey has asked for the buyer’s user ID so they can contact the buyer for you.

I am glad and happy to inform you that I have already contacted the buyer for you about your situation. Please do not worry on this because I know that the buyer will understand your situation especially now that they see that eBay is also helping you on this matter.

I also would like to ask you to please keep on contacting the seller about this issue. I am very positive that with proper and constant communication with him, this issue will be resolved in just a matter of time.

I thank you for bringing this issue to us, rest assured this would yield positive results. If you have further concern or additional question, please let me know for it will always be my pleasure to help and assist you.

By the way, I'm happy to be able to assist a member like you who is from Japan, a well loved and visited country because of its history and rich cultures. How blessed you are with this abundance of attractions and activities, no wonder visitors flock here from around the world.

Thank you so much for choosing eBay, We value your business. I wish you and your family good health! Please take care always 私の名前 !

私にどうしろと言っているのでしょうか?

A 回答 (1件)

eBayのカスタマーサービスが間に入ってサポートしますよ、と言っているだけのようです。

sellerと連絡を継続するようにして下さい、と言われてるみたいですが、sellerは質問者さんのことでいいのかな。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!