プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

英文の和訳が分かりません
出来る限りで良いので教えて下さい!

Universities are making efforts to improve the eating habits of their students, who are cutting back on food expenses in light of smaller allowances from parents and guardians.

Measures include providing breakfasts for 100 yen and trying to get students into the habit of preparing bento for themselves. The aim is to nurture excellent students by supporting their healthy lifestyles.

"What do you usually eat for breakfast?" one student asked another as they chatted in the cafeteria while eating breakfast at the Imadegawa campus of Doshisha University in Kyoto in late October last year.

"I don't have much time, so I eat butter rolls and other stuff that I can eat quickly," the other student answered.

Since April last year, Doshisha has been providing 150 breakfasts for students every Tuesday morning. The breakfasts, which are subsidized by an alumni association that is seeking to support students living alone, sell for 100 yen each. The menu for that day was sweet and sour Toyama salmon with Kyoto-grown vegetables.

"I'm living on an allowance sent by my family and money from a part-time job, so the 100 yen price makes me happy," said freshman Kaori Fujita, 19, who was eating one of the meals.

Kikuo Hisayama, chief of the university's student life section, said: "Many students are skipping breakfast. We hope they can start their day off right in order to be productive by eating breakfast without spending a lot of money."

An increasing number of universities serve breakfast. About 1,000 students a day eat breakfasts provided by Ritsumeikan University in Kyoto.

In October last year, Meiji University in Tokyo started selling 100 yen light meals from 4 p.m., such as sandwiches, on a trial basis. The snacks help relieve students' hunger pangs at night, prevent overeating at dinnertime, and ensure that they eat breakfast the following morning.

The aim is for students to maintain a well-regulated diet.

"Some students eat only once a day,or eat only bread for nearly every meal,"said one university professor worriedly.

A 回答 (2件)

ddeanaです。

続きです。
_________
「私、家族からの仕送りとアルバイトのお金で生活しているので、100円という値段はうれしいです」と朝食を食べていた学生の1人、新入生の19歳フジタカオリさんは言いました。

学生生活課の久山喜久雄課長は、「多くの学生が朝食抜きでした。私共はお金をかけずに朝食を食べることで、彼らが生産性を上げるためにすぐに一日をはじめられればと願っているんです。」と述べました。

朝食を提供する大学の数は増えています。京都の立命館大学では1日約1000人の学生が朝食を食べています。

昨年10月東京の明治大学が、午後4時からサンドイッチのような軽食を試験販売として100円で売り始めました。こうしたスナックによって夜間学生たちは空腹の辛さをしのぎ、夕食の食べすぎを防ぎ、次の朝朝食をたべるようになるのです。

目的は規則正しい食生活を維持してもらうことです。

「学生の中には、1日一回しか食べなかったり、ほぼ毎食パンしか食べない子もいるんです。」とひとりの大学教授が心配そうに述べました。
    • good

長いので2回に分けて訳してみます。

よかったらお待ちください。

対策には、100円での朝食の提供や、自分で弁当を準備する習慣をつけさせることが含まれています。目的は健康的なライフスタイルを後押しすることで優秀な学生を育てることにあります。

「いつも朝何を食べてる?」昨年10月下旬、京都の同志社大学、今出川キャンパスで朝食を食べながらおしゃべりしていた1人の学生が別の学生にこう尋ねました。

「時間ないからさ、すぐに食べられるバターロールと他のちょっとしたものかな」と聞かれた学生は答えました。

昨年の昨年の4月から、同志社大学は毎週火曜日、150食の朝食を提供しています(※)。この朝食は、一人暮らしの学生を支援する同志社校友会の資金提供により一食100円で売られています。この日のメニューは京都産の野菜を付け合わせにした富山産の鮭の甘酢あんかけでした。

※朝食倶楽部というプロジェクトです。詳細はURLをご覧ください。
https://www.doshisha.ac.jp/news/2016/0513/news-d …
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!