プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

海外での通販で注文とVISAデビットのカード番号をFAXで先方に送信しました
引落しは3月末というメールを先に受け取っていたのですが、
3/10にオーソリゼーションがあったようで残高不足で決済できなかったようです
(3/9に大口の買物をしたため一時的に残高が減っていました)
現在は十分な残高があるので再度の引落しを先方にお願いしたいと思っています

****先方からのメール****
Your Visa card declined on March 10, 2009 for $792 for ******.
Please advise of your payment plans.
We can re try the card again or you can provide a new one.
Since you are in Japan, please email me back with credit card or fax your information to me.fax: 8XX-4XX-6XXX Attn: ***

英語の得意な方に添削をお願いしたいと思います

****送りたいメール*****
Dear.****
Sorry!
As for my Visa debit card, the balance was short temporarily.
I want you to try it once again because there are enough amounts of money now.
The card number is reliable with the thing which faxed before.
If there is a problem, please e-mail.
Thank you.

A 回答 (3件)

#1です。

デビットカードだったのですね。クレジットカードと勘違いしていました。ごめんなさい。

・・・ということで、訂正します。

Dear.****

It appears that your request came just after I made some big payment from the account and before I topped up the balance to cover yours. I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience.

I can confirm that I have sufficient funds in the account now so can you please try it on my Visa card again?

Thank you.
    • good

Pls accept my sincere apologies for my brain-lock in forgetting to fill the fund in deposit. It has already been filled up and therefore please try to collect it once again through the same Visa card with all details as per my last fax. I believe everything goes smooth this time.

Should you have any inquiries, you are free to contact me at any time by e-mail or phone.

I apologize for any incontinence this may cause you.

Best Regards,
    • good

クレジットの限度額について言うときは、balance(残高)という言い方をあまりしないような気がします。

“the balance was short"とか“there are enough amounts of money now”のように言うと、「預金残高が足らなかった」「お金がなかった」のような悪いイメージになってしまいそうです。

“The card number is reliable”は、相手には既にわかっていることですから、言う必要はないと思います。(限度額を超えていたためにAuthorisationができなかったということは、番号は正しく伝わっているということですよね)

ということで、私なら以下のように書くと思います。

Dear.****

I am terribly sorry for the trouble. I seem to have exceeded the credit limit because of a big purchase I made just before the failed authorization.

I can confirm that the limit has been renewed now so can you please try it on my Visa card again?

Thank you.
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!