プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

こんにちは。全くの英語の初心者なのですが、
勉強してるのですがまだまだ全く文法が分からなくて四苦八苦してます。何とか単語を拾ったのですが、きっとハチャメチャになってると思うので、正しく修正して頂きたいんです。よろしくお願い致します。800文字しか入らないので続きが(2)でもあるのでそちらもお願いしたいんです。。。すみません!よろしくお願いします!

☆日本文...
お返事ありがとうございました。とてもとてもとても幸せです!まだまだ英語が分からなくてごめんなさい。
あなたとお話したくて毎日勉強の日々です。日本の玄米茶と味噌汁が好きなのですね。今度プレゼントにお送りしますので楽しみに待ってて下さい。日本へ旅行へ来ませんか?もっと沢山の日本の素晴らしい所へご案内したいです。私ももう一度あなたのパフォーマンスが見たいので、今度こそは後悔しない様に英語を勉強してNYへ行きたいです。

☆英文...
Tank you for your answer a letter. I’m very very very happy.I’m sorry. I am be far from be poor at English. Your talk a story every day study English.You like Japan food was Genmai-cha and miso soup?You give a present. See a person address Just a moment please.Come back travel go to Japan? Any more than wonderfulJapaninformation.
I once more see your performance.
I no repentance Just this time study English go to N.Y.

A 回答 (2件)

Thank you very much for answering my letter. I am quite, quite happy (to get a reply from you)! As you know I am not good at English, but I am studying it every day in order to talk to you some day.

So you like gemmai tea and miso soup very much. I will send them to you in the near future. Just look forward to it!

Why don't you make a trip to Japan some time? I think I can show you around a lot of wonderful places in our country. Of course I would like to visit NY again to watch your performance. I will try to study English harder so as to enjoy my stay in America, especially talking with you.

「まだまだ英語が分からなくてごめんなさい。」
→日本人はよくこう言うのですが、謝らなくてもいいのですよ。

分からないところがあれば、ご遠慮なく質問して下さい。
ではまた・・・。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!本当に助かりました。やっぱり私の英語ははちゃめちゃです・・・(^-^;全く英語できないので。。。何せ学生時代は英語2でした(笑)これから必死に勉強します。またちょくちょく質問すると思いますがまた目に止まったら教えて下さいネ。今回は本当にありがとうございました。とても助かりました!m(__)m
外人さんは日本人みたいにあまり謝らないんですよね・・・ そんな会話的な事も頑張って勉強して行きます!

お礼日時:2003/08/16 23:19

Thank you very much for your reply. I am happy to receive it! My English may not be good but I am leaning it everyday to improve it to talk to you. You said you like Genmai tea and Miso soup. I will send them to you in the near future, so please look forward to it! Would you come to visit Japan? I can show you Japanese wonderful places. I would love to go to NY to watch your performance again so I will study English harder to enjoy the stay and comunicate with you.

チョッとお話の内容が良くわからなかったので、だいたいの感じで書いてみました。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございますm(__)m大変助かりました!もう全く英語が苦手なのですが、憧れの人とメールがしたくて一生懸命これから頑張って勉強しようと思ってます!頑張らなくちゃ!本当にありがとうございました!!m(__)m

お礼日時:2003/08/16 23:16

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!