プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

What's on your schedule at the moment?

Doing release-related work for lokai, like getting the website ready, spreading the word about the release, doing lots of finetuning with the live versions of the pieces. With this program, it is an even more refined and live process. Next to that, I am finishing my second KMET soloalbum, doing some live Shows in Spain with Fatima Spar & the freedomfries, and also working on the trio exklusiv album.

With this program, it is an even more refined and live process.
この部分の解釈ですが、with this programというのは、finetuning云々のことをさしているのですよね。
それと、live processがうまく解釈できません。
refined process and live processということでしょうか?このliveは品詞は形容詞ですか?
というか、live processがなければかっちりはまるのですが・・・。

You could have just continued down with your solo efforts. What made you come together for a new Lokai album nonetheless?

I like to work with Stefan a lot. For me it´s a very unique way of creating music. At the same time, we are both continuing with our solos. My second solo album is almost ready. I am looking for the right place to release it right now. It is called KMET and it´s an electronic Singer-Songwriter project. In the studio I write, record, play and sing it all. Also on stage, it works as a one man show with the support of a little live sampler.
I think with "transition", lokai have found their very own sound and aesthetic. So that alone offers to me something no other project can. We have very different personalities (even though some people think we are brothers) and this can be quite fruitful. With lokai, it´s is clear that certain sounds or structures will not fit. So it is a restriction that makes the world a little smaller and for me that is a great way to work. Complete musical freedom and variety are aspects I can entertain as a solo artist.

まずthe support of a little live samplerのa little live samplerですが、a は冠詞でlittleは小さい、つまり、ライブ用の小さいサンプラーというふうに解釈しているのですがどうでしょうか。
(サンプラーというのは、まぁともかくそういった”楽器”のようなものがあります)

A 回答 (4件)

補足質問があったとは知りませんでした。

も同様に倒置文と思います。

It is an even more refined and live process with this program.
itは前文に出てくる単数形の代名詞(ですからversionsやpiecesでは無いです)か、全文を示します。

doing lots of finetuning with the live versions of the pieces.

を示しますが、doingとして絞っても構わないはずです。

Doing (so) is an even more refined and live process with this rogram.
冗長的な文章になるとは思いますが・・・間違っているわけではないと思います。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございました。非常にわかりやすい説明で、理解する事が出来ました。
ほかの皆さんもありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2010/11/25 16:32

1)

"Doing release-related work for lokai, like getting the website ready, spreading the word about the release, doing lots of finetuning with the versions of the pieces. With this program, it is an even more refined and live process."
「ウェブサイトを準備したり、広告をしたり、ばらばらになっているライブの断片を微調整したりといったロカイとしてのアルバムのリリースに関する作業に取り組むことです。この企画では、リリースに関する作業がとても洗練された活気のある作業になっています」

'this program' とは「ロカイとしてアルバムを製作する企画」を意味しています。最初の文は「今の予定は」との質問に対して 'Doing release-related work for lokai,' の部分で「ロカイとしてのアルバムのリリースに関する作業に取り組むこと」と答え、'like' 以下でウエブサイトの準備、広告、ライブの微調整といった具体的な内容を説明しています。

'it' は 'work' を指しています。修飾部分も含めると 'release-related work for lokai' を指すことになり、「ロカイとしてのアルバムのリリースに関する作業」を意味しています。

'an even more refined and live process' はひとつの作業工程のことで「とても洗練されていて活気がある作業」という意味です。'live' は「活気がある」という意味の形容詞です。

2)
"Also on stage, it works as a one man show with the support of a little live sampler."
「またステージでは、この企画(ソロとしての企画)は小型のライブ・サンプラーを利用したワンマンショーとして開催されています」

'with the support of~' は「~の助けを借りて」「~を利用して」という意味です。ソロとしての企画ではステージを一人で勤め、一人で演じきれない部分はライブ・サンプラーの音を利用しているということでしょう。
    • good

>この部分の解釈ですが、with this programというのは、finetuning云々のことをさしているのですよね。

そうだと考えます。

それと、live processがうまく解釈できません
refined process and live process
という意味でliveは形容詞で
〔音が〕鳴り響く、反響{はんきょう}する
という意味があるため、洗練され、音響効果を上げるプロセス以上のものです・・・

>まずthe support of a little live samplerのa little live samplerですが

a little はliveを修飾しているため
少しばかりライブ用のサンプラアーの手を借りて・・・・

この回答への補足

すいません。補足させて下さい。
with this program , it is even more refined and live process.
このit は this programのことですか?
this program is even more refined and live process.ということでしょうか?
this programはfinetuningとなるので、

”微調整はさらに磨き上げ、さらに音響をよくする以上のものがある”という意味となりますが・・・。
私は、このit はlive pieceだと思っていたので、
live piece is even more refined and live process with this program.
だと思っていましたが…。ただ、これだとどうも釈然としません。
processで引っかかってしまうのです。

補足日時:2010/11/23 15:01
    • good

この分野の素人なので間違っているかも知れません。

1。>>このliveは品詞は形容詞ですか?

形容詞だと思います。
 ある番組(program)のプロデューサーでアルバム作りに関与している人の発言なら、(取り直しや切り貼り可能の)スタジオで缶詰の音に比べて「生の」live では、その舞台で finetuning の過程が必要だ、と言っているのかも知れません。

2。>>ライブ用の小さいサンプラーというふうに解釈しているのですがどうでしょうか。

いいと思います。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!