プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

下の文を英訳お願いします。
そうかぁ…
だよね!!
日曜日には勉強しないって驚いてたから日曜日には宿題無いのかなって思って聞いてみたの。
まぁ宿題無いなんてありえないよね!!
私英語分からなくていつもグーグル翻訳で大体あなたの言っていること理解して、分からない単語とかネットで調べてあなたにいつもメール書いてるから、もしかしたらあなたの言っていること正確に理解出来なかったかもしれない…
あ そういえば18日にメール送ったんだけど無事届いてるかな??

翻訳など使わずにお願いします。

A 回答 (2件)

Oh, now I get it!!

I was surprised to hear you don't study on Sundays, and I felt like asking you if you have no homework on Sundays.
Well, it's impossible to imagine the school life without homework, isn't it? "NO HOMEWORK" IS THE STORY IN PARADISE!
I usually use the Google translator to read your message.
And I e-mail you after looking up unfamiliar words on the web, so I might not have been able to understand precisely what you said....
Oh, by the way, I e-mailed you on April 18th. Did you receive it?
    • good
この回答へのお礼

回答ありがとうございます!!
お礼遅れてすみません…
おかげでメール送れました!!

お礼日時:2012/05/06 00:35

Yeah, I suppose so...!

I was kind of surprised that you don't work on Sundays so I asked you because I thought you don't have any homework then. Well, it's unlikely that there aren't any works is it?
I don't fully understand English so I usually use Google Translate to get the gist of what you're saying, and searching for unknown vocabulary when replying to you, so I might have not got what you really wanted to say.
Oh yeah, I sent you an email on the 18th, did you get it?

一応解説とまでは行きませんが何を書いたかの説明:
No.1さんのnow I get it!はそうか、わかった!ってニュアンスなんですが質問者さんと相手の会話の流れが分からない以上適切なのを選んでみて下さい。I was surprisedじゃなく、"kind of" surprisedにしたのはそこまで大げさに驚いてない印象を与えるためです。「ありえない」はimpossible, improbableなんて使えますが宿題がないことがimpossibleだと「不可能」って意味合いですし、improbableは会話には堅すぎるのでunlikelyにしました。get the gist ofというのは雰囲気をつかむ、みたいな訳になるんでしょうか。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

回答ありがとうございます!!
お礼遅れてすみません…
英訳と解説ありがとうございます^^!!

お礼日時:2012/05/06 00:39

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!