プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

Nothing you decide to do can go as planned without preparation.
This is just what I experienced on my first date with my girlfriend.
I didn't expect that deciding what to wear on a first date would be a difficult and energy-consuming task.
Actually, I (leave) my decision-making until the last minute, when I had no other choice but to ask my brother for a suitable outfit because I fould mine had faed.
So my advice would be to plan your outfit in advance, leaving yourself plenty of time to wash the outfit you choose and even (shopping) for a new one if necessary.
Something unexpected may happen to the outfit you have originally (chose).
Your ideal outfit will be useless when you happen to find it has a hole or stain in it or it no longer fits you.
Just in case, you are (advising) to have a backup outfit. You cannot be too early in (prepare) for a big event!

a backup outfitは「代わりに着るもの」と訳します。

カッコ内は文法的に正しい形じゃありません。
お願いします。

A 回答 (2件)

☆(元の語→変更後)、【元の語→推測での修正後】になっています。

Nothing you decide to do can go as planned without preparation.
This is just what I experienced on my first date with my girlfriend.
I didn't expect that deciding what to wear on a first date would be a difficult and energy-consuming task.
Actually, I (leave→had left) my decision-making until the last minute, when I had no other choice but to ask my brother for a suitable outfit because I 【fould→found】 mine had 【faed→faded】.
So my advice would be to plan your outfit in advance, leaving yourself plenty of time to wash the outfit you choose and even (shopping→to shop) for a new one if necessary.
Something unexpected may happen to the outfit you have originally (chose→chosen).
Your ideal outfit will be useless when you happen to find it has a hole or stain in it or it no longer fits you.
Just in case, you are (advising→advised) to have a backup outfit. You cannot be too early in (prepare→praparing) for a big event!

<和訳>

あなたがすると決めるどんなことも、準備なしでは予定通りに進みません。
これは、正に私がガールフレンドとの最初のデートで経験したことです。
最初のデートに何を着ていくか決めることが、難しくてエネルギーを消耗する仕事であるとは、私は思っていませんでした。
実は、私は意思決定を最後の瞬間まで先延ばしにしていました、その時になって、私は適当な服装について兄に尋ねるよりほかありませんでした、と言うのは、私の服が色があせていると分かったからです。
それで、私のアドバイスは、前もってあなたの服装を計画し、あなた自身にあなたが選ぶ服装を洗濯したり、必要に応じて新しいものを買いさえする、十分な時間を残しておくと言うことになるでしょう。
予想外のことが、あなたが当初選んだ服装に起こるかもしれません。
服装に穴があいていたり、汚れが付いていたり、あなたにもはやサイズが合わないとあなたがたまたま気づく時、あなたの理想的な服装は役に立たなくなるのです。
念のため、予備の服装を用意しておくことをお勧めします。 あなたは、大切なイベントに備える際にいくら早く取り組んでも早すぎるということはありません!
    • good

自分で考えてやってみた日本語訳をつけると回答が得られやすいですよ。

長文を訳すという自身の努力をしないで、無償の好意に甘えている感じがするからです。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!