アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

イギリスBBCの人気料理番組の動画、さりげなくYoutubeで見ていたのですが、コメントを見ていると、どうやら番組の断片を組み合わせてとんでもなく面白い(相当下品ではあるようなのですが・・・)ことを言わせているようなのです。

が、残念ながら、私の英語Listening能力ではほとんど理解不能でした。

どなたか、英語のScriptを教えていただける方はいらっしゃいませんでしょうか?

よろしくお願いします。

A 回答 (1件)

I've never made any secret of the fact that I am a compete tart. Because I like salty cream and I am almost embarrassed that how easy I am. Anyway to business or rather pleasure. If you want to squeeze plumptious beauties be my guest. Don't be afraid, just go at them together with a rolling pin in the freezer bag until I am excitedly primed...um, um, urgh, lovely...always a good start.

Now joy of joys. Let's have some cream into my deep flange because it always feels like a treat and who is going to complain about the scent of pussy wafting through the house when they come in. Urgh, very heady aroma, a bit fishy I know but you have to trust me my clam flesh is absolutely addictive huhhh, how could you not be charmed by that because any minute now it's going to be covered luxuriantly with my sweet juices, oooh. I think I am going to squirt and sit in the warm liquid. It could get messy but I think a bit of clam soaking is so lovely to look at.
I have a real thing about sizable cock because I like the depth. It's what you put in it that makes the difference. And just in case it's not stiff, hold it away from me and set fire to it until it's stiff...mmm, mmm, mmm...because I want some cum cream, big white mountain of it, on its paled cheek...mmm, mmm, uh, uh.

[意訳]
私が年季の入った尻軽女だってことは公然の事実よ。なぜって私、塩っぽいクリームが大好きだから。ちょっと自分でも恥ずかしいくらい誰にでもすぐついていっちゃうんだから。さて、本題に入りましょう。もしあなたがふくよか美人をモミモミしたいのなら、私でよければどうぞ。怖がらないで。あなたのこん棒をゴムに入れたら思いっきりきてちょうだい、私が準備万端になるまで...ウ―、ウ―、アー、いいわ...いいスタートよ。
さて、これからがお楽しみ。私の深い溝をクリームで埋めて。ここがいつも快感なの。おマ○コの匂いが家の中に漂ったからって、別に誰も文句は言わないでしょ。アァーッ、とても興奮する香りだわ。少し魚っぽい匂いかもしれないけど私を信じて。私の貝の身を一度味わったらもう病みつきになるわよ。ハァー、うっとりするでしょ、今にもすぐ私の甘いジュースが溢れそうよ、ウゥー。私、もう吹きそう。温かい液体にまみれそう。ちょっとビチャビチャになっちゃうかも。でも湿った貝って綺麗でしょ。
私、大きなチ○ポには目がないの。だって深いんだから。もし硬くなっていないのなら私からちょっと離れて硬くなるまで気合いを入れてちょうだい。ウ―、ウ―、ウ―、だって私はザーメンが欲しいんだもの、たっぷりとね、青白いお尻にかけて欲しいの。。。ウーン、ウーン、アッ、アッ。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

早速のご回答、どうもありがとうございます!しかし、こんな過激な内容だったとは、笑

そりゃぁ、学校では習ってませんよね、笑

とても勉強になりました!!

お礼日時:2012/10/30 21:37

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!