dポイントプレゼントキャンペーン実施中!

What do you think the PRPBLEM of Okinawa?

Are people in Okinawa different from you?

Thank you in advance.

A 回答 (2件)

I think the problem over Okinawa is standard for fairness of burden for security of Japan. In the Japanese modern history, Okinawa has been forced to receive heavy burden compared to other districts in Japan. In the end of WW2, U.S and Japan waged the grueling ground battles on Okinawa islands. At that time, Japan government sacrificed Okinawa to protect mainland of Japan. A lot of Okinawan civilian died in the battles.

After WW2, U.S has placed many military bases in Okinawa. Over 70% American bases in Japan are put in Okinawa. The bases have been required to protect U.S and Japan from rogue nations. As a result, Okinawan civilian has been forced to live with foreign army.

I think Okinawan people are not different from us. If there are many bases in my town, woolly soldiers walk around and rogue nations take their missile sight on our heads, I may protest our government like Okinawan people.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

Thank you so much for your answer. Bigguna mondai o yoku mierukotoga dekimasu.

お礼日時:2014/12/30 09:57

Politically speaking, major peoples in Okinawa support anti-Abe parties, which do not like occupation of US. On the other hand, major peoples NOT in Okinawa support Abe party (current gov) and associates.

The major problem is coming from troubles of US soldiers and US armies, including rape and accidents.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

One of my friends once told me of the victims of RAPE.

The problem of OKINNAWA is, I am sure, very serious.

Thanks a lot for your answer.

お礼日時:2014/12/30 10:06

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!