プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

状況がわかり易いようメールの全文を添付いたしましたが
第2パラグラフのThe fallout rate has been very low ~ Or a scatch caused duaring the annealing process?まで英訳お願いします。

また、fallout rateとはなんのことなのか。。。ご教授いただけると助かります。

It’s good to know that the hole is not from the weld line. As regards pitting corrosion caused by chemical used after production, our view is that there would need to have been a scratch / some other flaw present first, otherwise there is no reason why a chemical would attack the tube just at this location.

The fallout rate has been very low, <0.3%. Could it be related to some set-up material not being scrapped out? Or a flaw / impurity in the metal strip used to make the tube? Or a scratch caused during the annealing process? Could I ask that you review the process again and identify all possible sources of imperfections / scratches please.

Given the fallout rate is so low, changing inspection from 20 pcs/lot to 32 pcs/lot will not be effective in my opinion.

Thank you for your efforts. I know this is a difficult problem and other factors could be contributing. We just need to see if we can narrow down possible causes.

A 回答 (1件)

御社のメタルを使ってtubeを作っているのだろうと推測します。

その際に化学薬品を使っているようで、製品に孔食ができることがある・・溶接部分ではないので御社のメタルのせいだと思うが、お釈迦品をなくすのに、何とかならんのかい?・・と言うことであろう推測します。

fallout rateはこの孔食ができるrateで1000枚に3枚以下であるがお釈迦品ができる・・

これは
1.set-up material not being scrapped out? ←良くわからない。多分、出荷するまえに検品がなされていないのかしら?と言う事だと思う。聞いてみればよい。
2.チューブを作るメタルに傷等の欠陥または不純物が付着している
3.焼きなまし工程で傷が付く

のいずれなのかしら?

ということだろうと思う。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。
回答者様のおっしゃる通り、弊社の製品に欠陥があり、孔食が原因だろうという弊社の見解に対して、返答されたメール全文です。

1.set-up material not being scrapped out? ←まさにこの部分がよくわかりませんでした。確認してみます。

fallout rateの意味、理解できました。そういうことなんですね。ありがとうございます。

お礼日時:2015/03/09 13:13

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!