この人頭いいなと思ったエピソード

Hello,there! i'm Rino and from Japan.so i do like listening to music.especially One Direction!and they has amazing some songs.so i most favorite song is'Drag Me Down'because very nice lyrics of this song<3 so my hobby is dancing as hip hop! and i want to get in music videos of my favorite singers as dancer in the future! so currentry like Jay Park this is boy.so he is a korean american and a singer! and he many got tattos anyway it's getting late.see you later!
これ合ってますか?

質問者からの補足コメント

• as a dancer*
    this is a boy*

補足日時:2016/04/11 05:17

A 回答 (4件)

どこから直したらよいのでしょうね。

意味が分かっていないので、まったく自信がありませんね。

i →I
so i ->So I
especially ->Especially
they has -> they have? 意味不明
my hobby is dancing -> 'hobby' meaning one of creative activities. →interest or pastime?
currentry -> currently
many got tattos -> (unknown) tattoos
it's getting late. (unknown) 意味不明
------------------
as a dancer* 良いです。
this is a boy* this is ではなく、he is a boy かも。ただ、Jay Park は、アラサーでは?
-------------------

[Sample] 意味が違ってしまったら、すみません。

Hello, there! I'm Rino and from Japan. So I do like listening to music, especially "One Direction!" and have amazing some songs. One of my most favorite songs is 'Drag Me Down' which has very nice lyrics of this song.
I always spend dancing with hip hop! And I want to get music videos of my favorite dancing singers, like Jay Park. He seems a young boy, who is a Korean-American singer, and has got many tattoos. Oh, it's getting late. Email you later again!
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます!助かりました!これからもっと勉強してペラペラになりたいです!!笑

お礼日時:2016/04/11 13:30

間違えた。

because の口語は cus ではなく、cuz
    • good

emailとかですよね。

これで、ちゃんと通じますよ。大丈夫
ただし、 i most favorite song は明らかに間違いで、 i は、Myに修正。

一人称は小文字のiでもOK。ネイティブも書きますからね。
music.especially は、ピリオドをカンマに修正。
文章のあちこちに、so が出てきてうるさい。ところどころ、then とか cus(because の口語形)などに代用する。(cus を使うと、文を前後ひっくり返さないといけませんが。)

くだけた文章なので、want to より wanna のほうがいいかな?

それぐらいです。
    • good

眠い目こすって見てますが…とりあえず主語のiは大文字Iでなくてはいけません。

• good
この回答へのお礼

あ!そうなんですね!ありがとうございます!!!!

お礼日時:2016/04/11 04:00

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!