プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

彼に英語でお礼のお手紙を書きます。
自分なりにも書いたのですが正しいのか不安です。どなたか英語が流暢な方翻訳お願い致します。
(ここから下記の文を翻訳お願いします)
今までたくさん一緒に楽しい時間を過ごしたね。楽しい時はいつもあなたと一緒だった気がします。LAに来てから私にとって一番幸せだった出来事はあなたとの出逢いです。あなたとの時間は本当に早くて幸せで、私とあなたは年齢も言語も違うのにあなたと居るとそんなことも忘れてしまいそうでした。あなたのユーモアと笑顔とあなたを取り囲む友達、あなたの優しい所、すべてが大好きです。これからはお互いの人生を歩んでいくけどたまには私の事思い出してね。今まであなたが私のためにしてくれたすべてに感謝しています。本当にありがとう。体に気を付けて。仕事しすぎないでね。また必ず逢えると信じています。

以上です。翻訳お願い致します。ありがとうございます。

A 回答 (3件)

We had a great time a lot together until now.

When I fun, I feel always was with you.
Event I was most happy for me since I came to LA is the encounter with you.
A happy time is really fast with you, me and to you is different age nor language, it was you and there and I knew I would forget such a thing.
And your humor and smile, friends surrounding you, your friendly place, I love all of you.
Also you also I now, but will send a life of each other, occasionally remember me.
To you up to now is that of all who has for me, I am grateful.
Thank you very much.
You should be careful to health.
You do not too much work.
Also I believe that always with you meet again.
    • good

We had a fun time with a lot until now.

I feel I was always with you when I was fun.
From when I came to LA, encounter with you   was the most happy happening for me.
Time with you went really fast and I was very happy.
Although I was different in age and language from you,
in with you, I was likely to forget that .
Friends surrounding you and your humor and smile, your friendly place, I love all of that.
Come a life of each other from now on,but please sometimes recall me.
I am grateful to you for all you have done for me until now.
Thank you very much.
Take care of yourself.
Never overdoing your work.
See you again.
    • good

We had a fun time with a lot until now . Fun when you feel always

was with you . Event was the most happy for me since I came to LA is the encounter with you . A happy time is really fast with you , and I you were such a thing be forgotten will likely and there with you to different age nor language . Friends surrounding you and your humor and smile , your friendly place , I love everything . Once in a while it will come a life of each other from now on I remembered me. You're grateful to all who has for me until now . Thank you very much. Take care of yourself. I do not too much work . Also I believe that always meet again .
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!