プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

英訳してください!

学校の先生に必要なスキルはなんでしょうか。ティーチングスキル、マネジメントスキル、カウンセリングスキル、コミュニケーションスキルや事務、雑務の対応スキルが思い浮かびます。これらは先生にとってとても必要なスキルです。しかし、もっとも大切なことだとは思いません。私が考える先生にとって1番大切なことは生徒の憧れになることだと思います。私が今まで出会ってきた良い先生は親しみやすく、先生としてではなく人として尊敬できる人が多かったです。子供時代に過ごす学校生活で1番身近なのは先生です。先生は子供たちに多くの影響を与え、先生の姿を見て育ちます。したがって、先生はいかなる時でも生徒のお手本となることが重要となってくると私は考えます。

A 回答 (1件)

What are the skills necessary for the school teacher? It probably remind you that they need teaching skills, management skills, counseling skills, communication skills, administrative and affairs correspondence skills. They are very important skills for teachers. However, I do not think that they are the most important things for them.

例①I think that the most important thing for the teacher is to be looked up to from the students.
例②I think that the most important thing for the teacher is to be admired by the students.
例③I think that the most important thing for the teacher is to become a model(a yearning, an idol) for the students.
The good teacher I've met so far has been friendly and many people did respect him/her as a person beyond the teacher.
The best part of my school life in my childhood was the presence of teachers.
The teacher gives many influences to the children, and they (or who) grow up watching the teacher. Therefore, I think that the teacher will become important as a model for the students at any time.

先生に嫌われないように頑張ってくださいね。ちょっと間違っているかもしれないのでそこは直してね。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます!先生には嫌われません(^^)お気遣いありがとうござい(^^)

お礼日時:2018/01/20 14:56

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!