プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

★至急★英文の添削と日本語をシンプルな英文に直してください(>_<)

お休みはオーストラリアに2週間行ってきました!(I went to Australia in two weeks.)
コアラを抱っこしたり、フリマで買い物をしたりとても楽しかったです。
(I enjyoed I held a koala in my arm and swam in the sea, shopping in flea market!)
また行きたい!!

北海道まで行くんだね!
凄いな!!
日本へは後何日くらい滞在するの?

私も1個下の弟がいるよ(I have a younger brother too.)
とっても生意気なの(>_<)

ロードオブザリングはサムがフロドを担ぐシーンや戦いのシーンで皆が助けに来る所では号泣でした。
英語じゃ私が感じた感動が上手く伝えられないのが残念!!!

千と千尋だったら、江戸東京博物館がモデルの一つだった気がする!
ここには昔の建物が沢山あるの。
温泉のモデルは愛媛県の道後温泉や群馬県の積善館だっ。
一度行ってみたいけど、宿泊料金が高いのが残念(>_<)

東京には着いたかな?(Do you already arrived at Tokyo?)

A 回答 (2件)

ちょっとやってみました。

I went to Australasia for 2weeks on vacation.

I really enjoyed holing a koala in my arms, shopping in the free market. enjoy の後には動名詞doing もしくは名詞
I would love to go there again!
Will you go to Hokkaido, won't you? Wow, amazing! How long are you going to stay in Japan? I also have a 1year younger brother.  He is very nasty. 

I cried at the scenes of the Road of the Rings,of which Sam helped and carried Frode and of which everybody came to fight for their companies for the final war in the Road of the Rings. I am sorry for not finding a good expression in English that I was moved by the movie.

I suppose that the Edo Tokyo Museum was one of the models in the movie, Spirits away!
There are many nostalgic buildings in this area. The spa was drawn in imitation of Dogo-Onsen in Ehime prefecture and Sekizen-kan in Gunma prefecture.
I would like to stay there but I am afraid that the hotel charge is expensive.

Have you already arrived in Tokyo? 完了形を使ったほうがより"着きました”というイメージが伝わりやすいとおもいました。後、ロードオブザリングスは全部は観ていないので少し想像して付け足してしまいました。すみません。
    • good

For a vacation I went to Australia for two weeks. I had fun holding a koala and shopping in flea markets.

So you are going to Hokkaido! Great! How many more days are you going to be in Japan?

I also have a brother a year younger. He is a handful.

In "Lord of the Ring" I cried when Sam carried Frodo and when everyone came to the rescue in the battle scene. Sorry my Englsh fails me.

If you liked "The Spirited" the Edo-Tokyo Museum may have been one of the setting in it, because it has many old buildings. The hot spring scenes may have been modeled after Dogo in Ehime and Chikuzenkan in Gunma. Some day I hope to visit them but their hotels are expensive!

I wonder if you are already in Tokyo.

でしょうかね。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!