全くの無気力になり、そんな状態は自分でも初めてで、つらかった事。

ちなみに現在は、大切な友人の支えのお陰で思い切って転職し、充実した毎日をおくっています。
やっとパソコンに向かう心の余裕もでき、「メールを書こう」と思えることすら嬉しいです。
上の以前の状況だけではなく、今のこのような心の状態についても、
もし・・何か気の利いた表現があれば、教えてください。

どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

A 回答 (3件)

直訳ではありません。

Several months ago I became physically and mentally unstable due to job-related stress such as downsizing and workplace bullying. For the first time in my life, I lost my will to do anything and felt totally helpless and unsure. It was really hard for me.

Then I took a leap of faith and switched jobs with the help of a very good friend of mine. I've been doing well ever since. Now I feel happy just to think that I'm comfortable enough to sit in front of my computer and start sending emails to my friends again.
    • good

Several months ago I lost my physical condition and the balance of my mind from the stress of my workplace (restructuring and a kind of moral hazard). I didn't feel like doing anything, which I experienced for the first time in my life, It was really hard for me.

Thanks to the support of an important friend of mine, I took a risk and changed jobs. Now I am leading a full life every day. I am glad to find myself feeling easy at my PC and thinking, "Why don't I write an e-mail?"

参考にしていただければ幸いです。
    • good

「体調と心のバランスを崩してしまった」については、「I guess my mind and body lost balance.」という具合に「guess」を使うと「~しちゃったみたい」的なニュアンスが出て、重くなりすぎずに事実を伝えやすいのではないかと思います。

「充実した毎日をおくっています」については「I'm very satisfied with my life now.」と書けば、静かなトーンで読み手を安心させられると思います。

あとはできるだけご自分の言葉で書いたほうがいいと思います。私にも、体調と心のバランスを崩してしまった友人がいますが、文章からその人の健康状態が伝わってくるものなので、その人らしい文章を書いて寄こしてくれると、こちらも嬉しいし安心するものです。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!