アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

問題1 Crop plants created using the latest biotechnology are commonly called genetically modified (GM) foods. Although GM foods have the potential to solove many problems, some people are concerned about them. For example, in the United States, the world`s largest GM foods producer, labeling of GM foods and food products has been an issue. Agribusiness industries think that labeling should be voluntary. On the other hand, consumer interest groups demand that GM foods products be labeled. If labeling of GM foods is required, however, farmers and factories will raise their prices and there will be addional costs to consumers.

Q. Do you think labeling of GM foods should be required? Give your opinion in about 40 words. Answer in English.

{ANSWER}
I think many consumers want to know what foods we eat every day are like.
If I`m in their place, I will feel it uncomfortable that the imformation is hiden. So, I think labeling of GM foods should be required. [40words]

問題2 今日では、作業用、ペット型、人間型など、さまざまな種類のロボットが開発されているが、あなたは将来どのようなロボットにどんなことをしてもらいたいですか?70語程度の英語で述べなさい。

[ANSWER]
I want a human robot who take care of personal needs. He always wakes me up on time, always make a breakfast for me, and always clean up in my room. Of course, I not only rely on him, but also sometimes I must do for myself. However, honestly, I`m weak only to wake up and clean up. So I want him to help me to wake up and to clean up. [ 72words]

どこか間違っているところや、表現がいまいちなところを教えてください。また、何点くらいか評価の方もお願いいたします。

A 回答 (1件)

こんにちは。

問題1
最後の「I think labeling of GM foods should be required.」を最初に持ってきてはどうでしょうか。
その理由が最初の2文だと思いますが、気になったのは、
If I`m in their place, I will feel it uncomfortable that the information is hidden. (imformation → information、hiden → hidden)

というところです。この文だと、自分は気にしないけど、多くの消費者が気にするからラベルがあった方がいいのではと思うし、自分がそういう消費者だったら気にすると思う、という意味合いになります。
もしそういう言い方であれば、仮定法を使って、
If I were one of them, I would feel it uncomfortable ...

ともできます。

問題2
who take care of personal needs. → who takes care of personal needs.
make a breakfast for me → makes a breakfast for me
clean up in my room. → cleans up in my room.
him to help me to wake up and to clean up. → help me wake up and clean up. 
* help の後は原型がきます。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

どうもありがとうございます。

結構ちょこちょこミスしちゃってることがよく分かりました。

「もしワタシが彼らの立場だったら、ワタシは不快に思うだろう」
という文を書きたかったのですが、ちょっと意味不明な部分になってしまいました。

どうもありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2010/12/04 10:55

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!