プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

英語が苦手で本当にわかりません。よろしくお願いします。翻訳機は日本語の文章が理解できないんです。
MARDIRID, Spain-Leopoldo Fernandez was earning. $150,000 a year as an executive in Spain with Johnson & Johnson when he decided to open a pizzeria on the side.

"Keep in mind, I knew nothing about pizza. My job was about selling heart valves, heart monitors, surgical instruments." said the 47-year-old Cuban-American, a former marketing director for the U.S. medical supply company.

six years later, Fernandez is the president of TelePizza, a multinational with projected sales of $120 million this year. By year's end, the Madrid-based pizza businessman's name will adorn more then 200 outlets in 10 countries. The company, one of the first to answer a need for convenience goods in modernizing Spain, may even be the world's fastest growing pizza chain, according to a recent issue of the trade magazine Pizza Today and research by TelePizza.

"I thought I'd just open five little stores and keep my job at Johnson & Johnson," recalles Fernandez in an interview as he puffed a $5 Cuban cigar. Two small Cuban flags are placed on his desk top.

A 回答 (1件)

MARDIRID, Spain-Leopoldo Fernandez was earning. $150,000 a year as an executive in Spain with Johnson & Johnson when he decided to open a pizzeria on the side.

レオポルド・フェルナンデス(マドリッド・スペイン)がピッツア専門店を副業として始めようと決心した当時彼はジョンソン&ジョンソン・スペイン支社の重役として年収15万ドル(現在の約1250万円)を稼いでいました。

"Keep in mind, I knew nothing about pizza. My job was about selling heart valves, heart monitors, surgical instruments." said the 47-year-old Cuban-American, a former marketing director for the U.S. medical supply company.

「言っておきますが私はピッツアの事などまったく知りませんでした。私の仕事は心臓の人工弁や心モニター、外科手術用器具などの販売でした。」元米系の医療用器具の販売会社でマーケティング担当役員を務めた47歳のキューバ系アメリカ人はこう言いました。

six years later, Fernandez is the president of TelePizza, a multinational with projected sales of $120 million this year. By year's end, the Madrid-based pizza businessman's name will adorn more then 200 outlets in 10 countries. The company, one of the first to answer a need for convenience goods in modernizing Spain, may even be the world's fastest growing pizza chain, according to a recent issue of the trade magazine Pizza Today and research by TelePizza.

6年後、フェルナンデスは数カ国で合計推定年商120ミリオンドル(現在の約97億円)を売り上げるテレピッツアの代表取締役となりました。年末までにはこのマドリッドが本拠のピッツアビジネスマンの名前が10数カ国で合計200以上の直営店を飾ります。業界誌ピッツアTodayの最新版とテレピッツアの調査によると同社は近代化のスペインでの便利商品への要求にいち早く応え、世界でも最も急速に成長したピッツアチェーンでもある、と。

"I thought I'd just open five little stores and keep my job at Johnson & Johnson," recalles Fernandez in an interview as he puffed a $5 Cuban cigar. Two small Cuban flags are placed on his desk top.

インタビュー中フェルナンデスは一本5ドルのキューバ葉巻をふかしながらこう回想しました。「わたしはただジョンソン&ジョンソンでの仕事をしながらたった5店舗の小さなお店を開業しただけですよ。」
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます。とてもわかり易かったです。

お礼日時:2011/05/29 16:19

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!