アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

英語の勉強をしたいです、毎日の積み重ねが大事なのは重々承知しております。

しかし、個人的に、最も効率の良い習得方法は、「必要に迫られる事」であると考えます。

例えば、「文章を解き明かせば、目的地に着ける」なんていう課題があれば、
目的地に辿り着く為にどうしても、その英文法を解読せざるを得ない状況になります。

「いつか使うかも知れない」という、
準備的な勉強に比べ、「何の為に」という目的がハッキリしている分、楽しく勉強が出来ます(個人的に)

どうせなら、「●●の為にしなければならない」というネガティブな動機では無く、
        「○○があるから、是非やりたい」というポジティブな動機が欲しいです。

解き明かすと、何らかの恩恵が得られる英文を教えて下さい。コピペ、URL、でも結構です。

A 回答 (4件)

>解き明かすと、何らかの恩恵が得られる英文を教えて下さい。

あなたの言ってること、解かるんですがなかな良い返答がみつかりません。

御褒美は最高のツールですね。今、子犬がPetsmartでトレーニングを受けていて come, sit, stay5分ごとにtreatsをあげて訓練しています。来週はdown, take it, leave it, drop itで難しい。まあ~犬の話はこれくらいで。

人間だれでもなんらかの形での褒美(reward)が無いとやる気になれませんね。感情はデリケートで複雑な精神生理の状態ですから。

Quotations(引用)をいくつかあげてみました:

Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars. - Les Brown

Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow. - Anthony J. D'Angelo

I think that there are probably one million and one ways that one can find their focus and purpose

The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want. - Ben Stein

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. - Albert Einstein

Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell 'em, 'Certainly I can!' Then get busy and find out how to do it. - Theodore Roosevelt
これは私のwork ethic(仕事の倫理)です。私自身「この仕事ができますか?」と聞かれるたびに、知らない分野で出来ないはずでも「できます!!」と言って、その後、独学で習いながら方法を見つけだし種々のプロジェクトをこなしてきました。

詩(Poem)を一つ:

You Can Be Whatever You Want To Be!
by: Donna Levine

There is inside you
All of the potential
To be whatever you want to be;
All of the energy
To do whatever you want to do.
Imagine yourself as you would like to be,
Doing what you want to do,
And each day, take one step
Towards your dream.
And though at times it may seem too
difficult to continue,
Hold on to your dream.
One morning you will awake to find
That you are the person you dreamed of,
Doing what you wanted to do,
Simply because you had the courage
To believe in your potential
And to hold on to your dream.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

回答ありがとうございます!
お返事が遅くなりそうですので、解読の途中ですが、お礼申し上げます!

また感想を追記します。

お礼日時:2011/09/20 23:02

【お礼に対する返事】

The seeing see little.

この表現じたいは、もちろん直訳すると「目の見える人には、ほとんど何も見えていない」という意味です。

ケラーがそれをどういうニュアンスで言っているのかは、前後の文脈からでないと判断できないところだと思います。氏の著書"Three Days to See"(開眼の3日間)から、やや長めに引用してみますので、お考えください。

I have often thought it would be a blessing if each human being were stricken blind and deaf for a few days at some time during his early adult life. Darkness would make him more appreciative of sight; silence would teach him the joys of sound.
Now and then I have tested my seeing friends to discover what they see. Recently I was visited by a very good friend who had just returned from a long walk in the woods, and I asked her what she had observed. "Nothing in particular," she replied. I might have been incredulous had I not been accustomed to such responses, for long ago I became convinced that the seeing see little.
How was it possible, I asked myself, to walk for an hour through the woods and see nothing worthy of note? I who cannot see find hundreds of things to interest me through mere touch. I feel the delicate symmetry of a leaf. I pass my hands lovingly about the smooth skin of a silver birch, or the rough, shaggy bark of a pine. In spring I touch the branches of trees hopefully in search of a bud, the first sign of awakening Nature after her winter's sleep. I feel the delightful, velvety texture of a flower, and discover its remarkable convolutions; and something of the miracle of Nature is revealed to me. Occasionally, if I am very fortunate, I place my hand gently on a small tree and feel the happy quiver of a bird in full song. I am delighted to have the cool waters of a brook rush through my open fingers. To me a lush carpet of pine needles or spongy grass is more welcome than the most luxurious Persian rug. To me the pageant of seasons is a thrilling and unending drama, the action of which streams through my finger tips.

引用しつつ思いましたが、

Read this passage and explain what is meant by the underlined phrase. (100 words)

みたいな問題が、Englishの試験なら出てもおかしくないところですね。

参考URL:http://www.theatlantic.com/past/docs/issues/33ja …
    • good

次の英文の意味を考えてみてください。

余裕があれば誰が言った言葉か調べてみてください。
ユーモアのセンスと、教養が得られます。

An archaeologist is the best husband a woman can have. The older she gets the more interested he is in her.

One murder makes a villain, millions often a hero.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind.

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former.

Quitting smoking is easy, I have done it thousands of times.

The seeing see little.

I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

楽しく調べる事が出来ました!ありがとうございます!

最後のエジソンの言葉が一番グッと来ました!

全部、暗記してみます!

The seeing see little.
に関しては、確信のもてる訳が見つかりませんでした。

『木を見るな、森を見ろ』というニュアンスで捉えて良いのでしょうか?

お礼日時:2011/09/20 00:21

Good boy! That's right! Right hand on the table, left hand on you

. You don't put your left hand on the table unless you need to.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

お褒め頂き光栄です。

つまり、左手を必要とする事態はこの様に、自発的に体言して然るべきもの、そういう事ですね!

人は肯定を空気と同じように必要とする生き物であると、解釈してます。

本当にありがとうございます!

貴方の遠まわしなアドバイスはどこか、シェークスピアの気品を彷彿とさせます!

お礼日時:2011/09/19 23:17

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!