プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

もうメールを送るのを辞めて欲しいと言ってきたけど、自分の気持ちを英語にするのは時間がかかるので、最後に言わせてほしい。今までたくさん曲や写真とかあなたの好きなもの送ってくれてありがとう。あなた話すのはすごく楽しかった。気づいたらもう11月からすごく時間がたっていますね。私は最近すごく忙しかったけどあなたは待っていてくれた。あなたは一番仲良い友達だと思ってから、気を許していて、自分の好きな時間に自由に返信してました。私は自分のためにしか時間を使っていませんでした。それがあなたを苦痛にさせていました。ほんとに申し訳ございません。これが私のラストメッセージにします。もう送りません。

大事な外国人の友達に謝りたいので英文を教えてください。

A 回答 (3件)

書いたり消したりしているうちに時制がぐちゃぐちゃになってました。

5番目のパラグラフのところを訂正します。

I was such a fool to think that, as you were my best friend, you would understand-- I didn't have to reply to you until I thought it fit. I took it for granted that you would wait.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます

お礼日時:2015/04/05 21:55

I appreciate that you don't want me to send you any more mails, but let me say this one last time -- because it took me so much time, as it always did, to put my feelings in English.

Thank you for the many songs, pictures and other things that you have sent me. I really liked talking with you.

So many days have passed since November. It just amazes me how fast time flies.

I've been so busy lately, but you've been always patient.

I was such a fool to think that, as you were my best friend, you would understand-- I didn't have to reply to you until I think it fit. I took it for granted that you will wait.

Now I realize how selfish I was, and how much I hurt you. I am terribly sorry for that.

This is my last message. I won't write to you any more.
    • good

Thank you so much so a long time. I was very difficulty to say my feeling it took a long time.

You sand a lot of music and picture which you like it. When I listen those music I could relays so much. I had a very good time when talking with you.
When I was very busy and I didn't have a time to reply your mail but you wait for my mail.
I thought you are a best friend so I think you will forgive me. I always use time by my self.
I think I make you made sad. I am very sorry for that. This is my last message for you. I would not send you any more. Take care your self and thank you so much.
ところどころ勝ってに足しています。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます

お礼日時:2015/04/05 21:55

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!