アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

Late one evening,as my husband slept in front of the television and l was catching up on my e-mail,an “instant message” appeared on the screen. lt was from Mlargo,my oldest step-daughter,also up late and sitting in front of her computer five hours away. As usual,we sent several messages back and forth,exchanging the latest news.When we would “chat” like that,she wouldn’t necessarily know if it was me or her dad operating the keyboard---that is unless she asked. That night she didn't ask and l didn't identify myself either. After hearing the latest volleyball scores, the details about an upcoming dance at her school,and a history project she was working on,I commented that it was late and l should get to sleep. Her return message read,“Okay,talk to you later!Love you!”

A 回答 (1件)

ある日の夜遅く、テレビの前で夫は寝込み、私はメールの処理に追われていた時、画面に「緊急メッセージ」が現れた。

5時間離れて(時差のことでしょう)同じように遅くまでコンピュータの前に座っている、上の継娘のマーゴからだった。いつものように最近の出来事について私たちは何回かメールのやりとりをした。このような方法で「チャット(話し合う)」時は、どちら?と聞かない限り、キーを叩いているのが彼女の(実の)父親なのか(継母の)私なのか、彼女に分かっているとは限らない。

その晩、彼女は(どちらか)聞かなかったし、私も名乗らなかった。最近のバレーボールの得点、彼女の学校で近々行われるダンスの詳細、今やっている歴史のプロジェクトの話の後、私は「もう遅いから寝なきゃ」とメールした。その返事は「オーケイ、じゃまた、ラブユー」だった。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!