私たちは修学旅行で京都と奈良に行きました。

そこはとても寒くて、雪が降っていました。

一日目で一番印象に残っているのは奈良公園です。

たくさんの鹿が私たちに向かってきて怖かったです。

鹿せんべいをあげている人にはもっとたくさんの鹿が寄ってきていたので、その人たちを見て私はすごいなと思っていました。

二日目は、生八つ橋作りをしたことが一番印象に残っています。商品として売られているものよりだいぶ不格好だったけれど、食べてみるととても美味しかったです。

作るのはもっと難しいのかと思っていましたが、思ったよりも簡単で楽しく作ることができました。

道を間違ってしまったりして結構大変でしたが、それはそれでとてもいい経験になったと思っています。

三日目は清水寺に行ったことが一番思い出に残っています。父の実家が奈良にあるので、京都や奈良にある数多くのお寺や神社に行ったことがあったのですが、唯一初めて行った場所だったからです。

たくさんのおみやげ屋が軒を連ねていて、一軒一軒見て回るのがとても面白かったです。

ここに書いたことは私が書きたかったことのほんの一部です。書ききれないほどの思い出が、修学旅行中に出来ました。それだけではなく、勉強となることもたくさんありました。修学旅行で学んだことを今後の学校生活に役立てていきたいです。

お手数おかけしますが、英訳宜しくお願い致します。

A 回答 (2件)

で、誰が死にそうなの? 緊急って

Since he wants the teacher of the foreigner who had you teaching in school before to hear the comment of a school trip,
Please give me the following Bun's English translation.
We went to Kyoto and Nara by the school trip.
It was very cold there and it was snowing.
It is Nara Park that is the most impressive in the first day.
Many deer were dreadful toward us.
Since more deer were approaching those who are raising the deer rice cracker, I thought that I was uncanny, seeing the people.
It is most impressive to have made raw Yatsuhashi on the second.
Although it was very worse-shaped than what is sold as goods, it was very delicious when eaten.
Although it thought whether what is made was more difficult one, it was able to make simply and happily than expected.
Although the wrong road was taken and it was fairly serious, I think that it became a very good experience by it.
Having gone to Kiyomizu-dera remains in recollections most on the third.
Since the father's parents' home was located in Nara, it had been to many temples and shrines in Kyoto or Nara, but it is because it was the first place to perform uniquely.
It was very interesting that have stood side by side, and many souvenir stores turned, seeing every house.
Having written here is a part of mere thing which I wanted to write.
Recollections to the extent that it cannot finish writing were made during the school trip.
There were not only it but many things become study.
I would like to use having learned by the school trip for future school life.
trouble -- although I apply -- English translation -- I would appreciate your favor.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

誰も死なないです。

明日までに学校に提出しないと送ってもらえないので緊急でした。

ご回答ありがとうございました

お礼日時:2012/12/16 20:56

We went to Kyoto and Nara in the school excursion.

It was very cold, and was snowing there.

It is Nara Park in the impression to remain in the day.

A lot of deer were scared toward us.

Because more a lot of deer had come near to the people who had given the deer rice cracker, it was thought that the people should not be seen and I be terrible.

Having done the bridge making of eight lives on the second day remains most in impressions. It was much more delicious than the one sold as a commodity though it was considerably a malformation when eating.

It was possible to make it more easily and more happily than it thought though it thought making to be more difficult.

Because it makes a mistake in the road, it is considerably thought that it became a very good experience by it though it was very.

Having gone to Kiyomizudera temple on the third day remains most in memories. It is because it is a place to which it only went for the first time though had been to a lot of temples and Shinto shrines in Kyoto and Nara because father's parents' family is in Nara.

A lot of souvenir shops' being placing eaves in a line, and seeing one per one and turning were very interesting.

Having written here is only part of my having wanted to write. Memories as not possible to be written were made a school excursion inside. There were not only that but also a lot of studied things. I want to use learning in the school excursion at the school life in the future.

• good
この回答へのお礼

ご回答ありがとうごじました

お礼日時:2012/12/16 20:56

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!