アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

とても長いのですが、英語訳をお願いしますm(_ _)m

私はアンネの日記を見にいきました。中野駅の劇場で見ました。一緒にこの授業を受けてる友達と行きました。劇場は大きくはなかったけど、アンネの住処を描写していました。英語劇を見るのは初めてで不安だったので、イアホンで聞く日本語の翻訳機を借りました。アンネの日記を見て、過去の歴史の中から、戦争の愚かさや人種差別の愚かさを学びました。隠れ家生活という大変な状況の中でも感情豊かに過ごしているアンネは逞しいと思いました。元の生活に戻った時の為に、隠れ家で勉強もしています。不満や不安を日記に書きながら、ストレス発散するなどして、前向きに過ごしていたのが分かります。特に恋人のペーターとデートをする時は、オシャレをして楽しそうでした。ペーターと一緒にいる時のアンネがとても可愛かったです。アンネがペーターのお母さんの大事なコートにミルクをこぼした時、ペーターのお母さんがアンネにどなったのが印象的です。最後はみんなでいちごを食べている時にナチスに見つかってしまい、収容所に連れていかれました。将来の夢と希望に満ち溢れた生活から一転、ナチスの迫害を受けて、生活激変して隠れて生活しなければならないことで、少女が死を感じならがら生きなければならないのです。そのような時代の中、思春期の少女の気持ち、感情が痛いように分かります。アンネの日記を見て、迫害は起こしてはならない、強くそう言う思いを感じさせる、切ないお話しでした。

A 回答 (1件)

I went to a theater in the Nakano Station to see Anne's diary with my friend who is also taking a same class

with me. The theater was not big, but it replicated Anne's home address. I borrowed a translating machine which can use with earbuds, because it is the first time to see the English play. By reading the diary, I learned the stupidity of a war and racism from history of the past. Living with a lit of emotion even though she is living in a hideout made me to think that Anne is so strong. She was studying just in case when she could go back to a normal life. I could feel her stress, dissatisfied, and anxiety from her dairy and I think she was living positively. Especially she
seems happy to go to a date with her boy friend Peter with dressing nicely. She was so pretty when she was with Peter. It was impressive that when Anne spilled milk on an important coat of Peter's mother, Peter's mother turned into Anne. Anne and the other people were found by Nazi when they are eating strawberries and forced to go to a concentration camp. Turning from a life which is fully dream and hope, Anne had to live with feeling of her
death from Nazi's persecution and Dramatic change of life. I understand painfully that the feelings and emotions of an adolescent girl. Anne's diary was very painful story, that I felt strongly persecution should not happen.

文章で若干意味が通らないところなどを少し変えさせていただきました。
解説、入れましょうか?(立派なものは出来ないと思いますが、)
ただ、これだけ長いとさすがに小さなミスも頻繁に出ていると思うので、きちんと直してもらってください(適当ではないですが、)。一ミリ程度でもお役に立てたら幸いです(*´▽`*)

英語に訳すときは、一文一文意味をかみしめ、品詞、構成ごとに分けて一つ一つ組み替えていくといくらかは出来ると思います。
全部頼らず、ある程度自分で訳してみてそれでも出来なかった部分を聞いていくと今後のためにもなると思います。
青二才の分歳で失礼します。m(__)m
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!