アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

翻訳をお願いいたします。
While 2017 hasn't been the greatest year for us in many ways, I find music as always provides a great source of comfort and sometimes needed mental break from the natural and political horrors from day to day. From today, i'm going to start "Facebook Music Fridays" where I'll post the new music i'm checking out.

In support of the UN's October 11 Day of the Girl, where we are all reminded girls and women around the world still fight for basic human rights, I want to start with who I call my Women Power Trifecta. New releases by the unstoppable P!nk, the fabulous Miley Cyrus and the wonderful Fergie.

Pink's new release Beautiful Trauma just came out today and i'm loving it already, Miley's Younger Now has been a great musical escape and Fergie's Double Dutchess has been living on repeat.

Starting with this new video from Pink, I hope you love as much as I do! hit play and feel inspired and united.

よろしくお願いします。

A 回答 (1件)

2017年はいろんな事ですごい年になりそう.そして音楽の方はいつもどおり,あちこちで起こる自然災害や次々に起こる政治的緊張からの精神的避難所になってくれます.実は今日から「Facebook Music Fridays」を始めることにしました.これはと思った新しい音楽をアップしていこうと思います.

国連が制定した10月11日の国際ガールズ・デー(私たちは世界中の少女・女性たちが今なお基本的人権を勝ち取るために闘っていることに気付かされます)を支援する形で,私が3偉女と呼ぶ女性たちから始めようと思います.ピンク,マイリー・サイラス,とファーギーの3人です.

ピンクの最新曲 Beautiful Traum は今日発表されたばかりで,もうしっかりハマってます.マイリーの Younger Now には何もかも忘れさせてくれる力があります.ファーギーの Double Dutchess はあちこちでかかりっぱなしですね.

では,ピンクの新作ビデオから聴いてみてください.皆さんも気に入ってくれるといいな.PLAY をクリックして一緒に気分をあげましょう.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

天才やな

嬉しい!
ありがとうございました!
(๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)

お礼日時:2017/10/14 20:17

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!