アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

The next day,there were more people around his house He sent atelegram to the Foreign Ministry,

He asked foy permission to issue visas, but permission was refused, He fried again dut received

the same answer, After 10days, Sugihara finally decided to help them, He toid Yukiko that he was

going to issue visas to the people yukiko knew the risks but told him that she agreed with his

decision, Ill support you, she said, On July 29th, he announced to the crowd around his house,

You will all get your visas! There was a short silen a big cry of joy, For the next 30 days, Sugihara

wrote visas day and night, He smiled and said, The world is like a big wheel, We re all connected,

We shouldn t fight each othel, We should join hands, Take care and good luck!

On August 27th, he received a telegram from the Ministry, Close the office now and go to Berlin,

On September 4th, Sugihara and his family got on a train for Berlin,Some people followed them to

the platform, He continued to write visas even as he got on the train, He handed them out through

the window, The dell rang and the train started to move, With tears in his eyes, Sugihara said,

I cannot write and more, Forgive me,I will pray for your safety, One of them cried, Thank you,

Mr,Sugihara, We will never forget you, The war ended in 1945, Sugihara returned to Japan and

started working as a trader, Years later, in Angust 1968, he received a phone call from the Israeli

Emdassy,It was from Mr, Nishri , an Israeli diplomat, Nr, Nishri met Sugihara and took out an old

piece of paper, It was Sugihara s visa, You won t temember me, but I have never forgotten you,

he said, Sugihara issued 2,139 visas to Jewish people in Lithuania, His actions saved more than

6,000 lives in total,

以上です 長くてすみません
どうかお助けくださいm(_ _)m

A 回答 (1件)

☆タイピングをもう少し丁寧にしてもらえるとありがたいです。

<訳例>
その翌日、さらに多くの人々が、彼の家のまわりにいました。
彼は、外務省に電報を送りました。
彼はビザを交付する許可を求めました、しかし、許可は拒否されました。
彼は再び試みましたが、同じ返事を受け取りました。
10日後に、杉原は彼らを助けることにようやく決心しました。
彼は幸子に、人々にビザを交付することを告げました。
幸子は危険を分かっていましたが、彼の決定に賛成ですと彼に言いました。
「私は、あなたを支えます」と、彼女は言いました。
7月29日に、彼は家の周囲の群衆に告げました。
あなた方全員は、ビザを得られます!
短い沈黙の後、喜びの大きい叫び声が、起こりました。
それからの30日間、杉原は日夜、ビザを書きました。
彼は微笑んで、言いました、「世界は、大きい輪のようのものです。 私たちはみんなつながっています。 私たちは、互いに戦うべきではありません。 私たちは、手を携えるべきです。 お大事に、幸運を祈ります!」
8月27日に、彼は本省から電報を受け取りました。
すぐに領事館を閉め、ベルリンに向かうべし。
9月4日に、杉原と彼の家族は、ベルリン行きの列車に乗りました。
人々のなかには、プラットホームまで彼らの後を追う者もいました。
列車に乗ってからでさえ、彼はビザを書き続けました。
彼は、窓越しにビザを渡しました。
ベルが鳴り、列車は動き始めました。
目に涙をうかべて、杉原は言いました。「私はこれ以上書くことができません。 許してください。 私は、あなた方のご無事を祈ります。」
「ありがとう、杉原さん。我々は、あなたを決して忘れません。」と、彼らの1人は叫びました。
戦争は、1945年に終わりました。
杉原は日本に帰国して、貿易会社員として働き始めました。
何年も後の、1968年8月に、彼はイスラエルの大使館から電話を受けました。
それは、イスラエルの外交官、ニシュリ氏からでした。
ニシュリ氏は杉原に会って、1枚の古い紙片を取り出しました。
それは、杉原のビザでした。
「あなたは私を覚えていないでしょう、しかし、私はあなたをこれまで忘れたことはありませんでした」と、彼は言いました。
杉原は、リトアニアでユダヤ人に2,139枚のビザを交付しました。
彼の行動は、全体で6,000人以上の命を救いました。

<参考>
杉原千畝
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E6%9D%89%E5%8E%9F% …
    • good
この回答へのお礼

すみませんm( __ __ )m

本当に有難うございますm(_ _)m
助かりました

お礼日時:2012/08/26 20:28

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!