日本語もおかしいと思いますが、意味合いが通じるよう
編集していただいてもかまいませんので、よろしくお願いします。

A 回答 (3件)

訳注:

素人目線に合わせた作品:
この取り方ですが「芸術品だけど普段使いが出来る」ことが「素人目で見て感心させる、印象的だ」と言う感じにしました。
私も江戸切子を持っていますが、芸術的でありながら実用的、そんな感じの作品ですよね。

A few comments on glass crafts:

I went to see the glassworks exhibition at the nearby A Community Center on Saturday, December 3.
Small in scale, I was fascinated by the beautiful glass artworks, which were unique and colorful plates, glasses, and vessels.
They are artworks but can be used practically, so I was very impressed by the artworks, seeing them with an amateur's eye.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

akiraTMさん、毎度ありがとうございます。
日本語でもなんて表現したらいいのか?とても
困り、このような文章になってしまいました。
はい、江戸切子のような感じの作品でした。
撮影禁止でしたので、お写真添付出来ませんでした。
規模は小さかったですが、とても印象深い作品展
でした。また開かれた時に訪ねてみたいです。
年明けから雪どけまで実家に戻ります。
いつも迅速なお返事していただき、本当にありがとう
ございます。

お礼日時:2022/12/04 19:22

(1) ガラス工芸品を見て一言:

A few words about what I thought of the glass craft products displayed in an exhibition I visited

(2) 12月3日(土)に近くにありますAコミュニティーセンターで行われましたガラス工芸品展を見に行って来ました。
On Saturday, December 3, I went to an exhibiton of glass craft products at the AAA Community Center near where I live.

(3) 個性ある色とりどりの皿、グラス、器と言った感じに規模は小さいながらも美しいガラス工芸品に魅了されました。
The splendid glass craft products, including dishes, plates, glasses, and vessels with personality in various colors fascinated me although the exhibition was small in scale.

(4) 芸術品でありながら実用的にも使用出来るので、素人目線に合わせた作品がとても印象的でした。
Those works of art could be used in life as well, so the works geared to the taste of lay people were very impressive.
    • good

December 3rd (Saturday) at the nearby A Community Center I went t

o see the glass craft exhibition held in Unique and colorful plates, glasses, and vessels Although the scale is small, I was fascinated by the beautiful glass crafts. Although it is a work of art, it can also be used practically, so from an amateur's point of view The combined work was very impressive.
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!