アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

ホームステイ先にお礼の手紙を送りたいのですが、翻訳サイトでは訳のわからないことになりそうなので、ここに来ました。
こんな感じの内容を伝えたいと思っています。皆さんのお力をお貸し下さい!!

大好きなJohn,Janice!!

その後元気にお過ごしですか?
私は相変わらずPerthが恋しくてたまらない日々をすごしています。そろそろ本格的に転職活動をしなくてはならないのに、Perthでの楽しかった思い出に浸ってばかりで、なかなか身が入らないでいます。

日本を旅立ってPerthに向かう時は正直、不安でたまらなくてナーバスになっていました。でも、あなたたちの家に着いた時、あたたかい笑顔で私をむかえてくれて、優しくハグをしてくれましたよね。その瞬間、緊張が一気にとけて、すぐにあなたたちのことを大好きになりました。

いつも、明るくて、楽しくて、私が楽しんでいるか気遣ってくれて、宿題も手伝ってくれて、色々な相談にものってくれて・・・。本当のパパとママなんじゃないかと錯覚をおこしてしまいそうでした。いや、私はあなたたちのことを本当のパパとママだと思って慕っています。
大好きだよ、John,Janice!!
私は本当にラッキーでした。あなたたちと出会えたことを神に感謝します。あなたたちと過ごした時間は私にとって一生の宝です。
わたしにとっての”blue bird of happiness”はあなたたちだったような気がします。あなたたちと出会えて私は成長することができました。まだまだGrandmaのような美しい人には程遠いですが、彼女のように歳を重ねてゆけたらと思います。
素晴らしい思い出をありがとう。この思い出を胸に、少しでも早くあなたたちに会いにPerthに戻るため、頑張ることができます。
必ずまた会いにゆきます!

Grandma,Penny,Scampにもよろしくお伝えください。

あなたの娘より

よろしくお願いします!!

A 回答 (1件)

こんな感じでどうでしょう。

How have you been doing?
I am spending everyday missing Perth like crazy as always. Although I have to get down to finding a job, I am slacking off living in my memories.

When I left Japan for Perth, honestly, I was really uneasy and nervous.
But when I arrived at your house, you welcomed me with your warm smile and gave me a gentle hug, that relieved me of all the tension I had and I took to you at once.

You were always cheerful and funny, and cared about me if I was enjoying myself. You helped me with my homework. You gave me good advice ... I almost mistakingly thought you were my real father and mother. No, I respect you as my real father and mother.
I love you, Jon, Janice!!
I was really lucky. I thank god for giving me the chance to meet you. The time I spent with you will be a treasure throughout my life.
You are the "blue bird of happiness" to me. I was able to grow up because of you. I am still far from a beautiful person like Grandma, but I hope I can age like her.
Thank you for the great memories. With these cherishable memories in my heart, I can work hard to go back to Perth as soon as I can to see you again.
I will see you again!

Please give my best regards to Grandma, Penny, and Scamp.

From your daughter
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございました。完璧です!!
このまま使わせて頂きます。とても助かりました。

お礼日時:2009/07/14 19:37

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!