プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

英語のできるかた訂正をお願いしたいです
急いでます><

I believe in gratitude. The spirit of language means mystic power of words affecting the real world that was mainly believed in ancient Japan. This I believe. Do you always say, “I’m sorry” to people around you when you are some wrong to them? Do you always say, “good bye or take care” to your friends? Do you always say, “thank you” to everyone when you have somebody doing for you? Which are you sides, always saying or not saying? Although these words are significant for people, I believe that gratitude is the most important word for me.

A 回答 (1件)

先程一度答えようとしたらページの不具合で反映されませんでした(T□T)解答が間に合えば良いのですが。

。。頑張って打ち直します!

まずは確実にココはこっちの方が正しいと言える点から。
>The spirit of language means mystic power of words~. →The spirit of the language means the mystic power of words~.
>This I believe.→ This is (that) I believe.
>Do you~when you are some wrong to them? →Do you~when you are something wrong to them?
>Do you always say, "good bye or take care"~→ Do you always say, "Good bye" or "Take care"~
>Which are you sides, always saying or not saying? →Which sides are you, always saying or not?

この一連の文章は”きちんと気持ちを伝えるのは大切。なかでも感謝の意は一番大事”という事ですよね?
もしそうだとすると、最後の文章のAlthoughの意味がイマイチ理解できません。
なので私だったら という感じの文章を書きますね。
These words are significant for people to show your feeling, and in my opinion, I believe, to tell "Thank you" is the most important.

それから冒頭の部分、間違いかもしれない。。。けど間違いじゃないかも。。? なので私だったらこう書くな という文章を載せます。
>I believe in gratitude. →I believe that to tell own feeling is important.
>~that was mainly believed in ancient Japan. →~that is the ancient belief of Japan.

私は海外で生活しているので、もしかしたら日本人が好む表現ではないかもしれない事、今でも”the"や"a"が苦手で良く抜かしてしまうので見落としているかもしれない事を心に留めておいてください。

もし他の方が解答されたらそちらの方を参考になさってくださいね!(笑)
    • good
この回答へのお礼

詳しい説明ありがとうございました!^^ すごくたすかりました><

お礼日時:2010/07/15 00:10

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!