プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

A traveler was walking along a country road. The sun and the north wind were watching him."I'mstronger than you are. You don't belive me. I can show you that. You can see the traveler. I will tear his clothes from his back. Watch me. "cried the north wind. The sun said nothing,and smiled. The north wind began to blow,cold hard. Traveler's clothes got angry, and he blew hard ageinst the traveler. Then the traveler turned his back to the wind and opend the bag,and then he took his coat and put in on. "I failed!" cried the north wind. "the coat that they made is firm. "Let me try."said the sun quietly. He glowed with warmth. At last the traveles put off his cort. Do you think which is stronger,the sun or noryh wind?

A 回答 (1件)

旅人が田舎道を歩いていました。

太陽と北風が彼のことも見ていました。「ボクはキミより強いんだよ。今からそのことを見せてあげる。キミはボクのいうことを信じてないね。あそこに旅人がいるよね。ボクが彼の服を背中からはがしてあげる。見てて。」北風は叫びました。太陽は何も言わず微笑んでいました。北風は強く冷たく吹き始めました。旅人の服は嵐の中のようになりました。そして北風は旅人に向かって強く吹き付けました。すると、旅人は風に対して背を向け、かばんを開けて中からコートを取り出して身に着けました。「くそっだめだ」北風は叫びました。コートはとても厚かったのです。「ボクがやってみよう。」太陽は静かに言いました。彼は暖かく輝き出しました。ついに旅人はコードを脱ぎました。あなたは太陽と北風のどちらが強いと思いますか。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!