アメリカ永住権放棄に伴い、I-407を提出予定です。

6(d) Remarks of Immigration/ Consular Officer ~の欄と

6(e) の欄の意味がよくわかりません。

簡単に訳していただけないでしょうか。
以下に、文章を掲載しておきます。
すみませんが、宜しくお願いいたします。
-----------------------------------------------

6(d) Remarks of Immigration/ Consular Officer
If you waive your right to a hearing now, you can have a hearing at any time hereafter before an Immigration Judge to determine your admissibility by presenting yourself at a port of entry to the United States and seeking entry. If you do seek a later hearing, the Immigration Judge can and
will take into account all statements you have made concerning your abandonment of residence in the United States.

6(e) I have read and understand the above statements, or they have been read to me, and the statements are true and correct. I also understand(if I am at this time an applicant for admission into the United States) that I have the right to appear before an Immigration Judge for a hearing to determine my admissibility into the United States as a returning lawful permanent resident. I freely waive my right to a hearing before an Immigration Judge.

長文失礼しました。

A 回答 (1件)

適当に訳してみた。

間違いがあっても責任はとらない。

6(d)
入国管理官/領事の注釈
いま,意見聴取を受ける権利を放棄した場合,アメリカ合衆国への通関手続地に出頭し入国を求めることで,今後いつでも入国可能性を決定するための移民担当判事の意見聴取を受けることができます。
もしあとから意見聴取を受けたければ,移民担当判事はアメリカ合衆国の住民であることの放棄に関してあなたがなしたすべての宣言を考慮に入れることができ,考慮に入れます。

6(e)
私は上記の説明文を読んで理解し,または上記の説明文は私に読み上げられ,説明文は真実であり,正確です。
私はまた,(今回アメリカ合衆国への入国申請者であれば)帰国する合法的な永住者としてアメリカ合衆国に入国できるかどうかを決定するため移民担当判事の意見聴取を受ける権利がある,と言うことを理解しています。
私は自由に移民担当判事からの意見聴取の権利を放棄します。

このうち6(d) には何も書く必要はありません。フォームでも黄色になっていないでしょ。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

長文でしたのに、本当にありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2011/09/29 20:23

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!