アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

You will have a hard time.
It's hard for me to see the images of the war.
I struggled last week to send 10,000 yen.

In conclusion, I cannot send money overseas from my account (Japan Post Bank, Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation).

It seems that there are a lot of scams such as PayPal and Zoom that pretend to be conflict areas and cheat money.

If you inquire, your ambition is great, but you shouldn't send money unless you have an actual relative or acquaintance. I was told.

I asked an American acquaintance, but I can't expect it.

I have never sent money abroad.

Americans say that Bitcoin (virtual currency) requires less fees. Do you play Bitcoin? ??

I don't know how to send money.

Is WebMoney or Amazon Gift Certificates only available in Japan?

I believe it's really annoying and not a scam, but if you want to send it, you have to open a new bank account PayPay Bank.
First of all, it seems that there are registrations and examinations, so I can't send it right away.

We also gave opinions to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan on eastern support, food, medical supplies, medicines, etc.
However, the eastern side is a very dangerous area. Also, about 1,500 people remain in the apartment in Kharkov.
Russia also knows this.
Ukrainian soldiers are so talented that they cannot enter Kharkov. The corpse of a Russian soldier is rolling.
If you need medicine, why not go to Kyiv with your acquaintances, relatives and siblings? Many aids are coming to Kyiv.
If mom needs medicine, can she hurry up and talk to the person who owns her car for help?

I also met the Great Earthquake when I was 9 years old.
Water outages, power outages, rubble mountains in the affected areas, parents ran east to west to help relatives and evacuees. If you are a family, you have to work together. Others will not help. I devise and live.

For the time being, I don't know how to send money. If I put up with the meal for 3 days, I can send it for about 10,000 yen immediately.
Please tell me how to send it.
I'm really sorry I can't help you right now.(泣。

と送りました。私は冷たいですか??。

A 回答 (1件)

ビットキャッシュやアマゾンギフトが使えるなら、こちらで買って、カードの

IDを教えれば、引き出しできますよ。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

多分、JAPAN onlyだと思いますが?ウェブマネーとか、アマゾンギフト券ですよ?

ビットコインは、株式トレードの仮想通貨でメイドインコリアです。

お礼日時:2022/04/02 09:49

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!