プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

海外通販でクレジットカードで決済後、下記のようなメールが来ました。

REQUIRED INFORMATION:
The following information will need to be e-mailed, faxed or sent via postal mail before an order can be processed:

1. A copy of your signed credit card (both sides)*
2. A copy of your personal identification card or driver's license*
3. The completed and hand-signed credit card authorization form below

CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM:

Please initial and complete the following:
____ I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with my local government agency to determine any applicable duties and taxes associated with my order, and the extent of those fees.
____ I understand that I will be responsible for all applicable duties and taxes upon delivery of my order.
____ I accept that if I refuse the delivery of my order, I authorize Running Warehouse to charge my credit card for the cost of the applicable duties and taxes, as well as the return delivery charges back to Running Warehouse.
____ I understand that I will be responsible for any return shipping costs associated with my order.
____If your order is being shipped to a hotel, it is necessary for you to assume all liability upon proof of delivery. Running Warehouse will not be responsible for lost or stolen packages.

I, ________________________, authorize 店の名前 to charge my credit card,______________________(last 4 digits of card), in the amount of $________ for the purchase of merchandise on Order #______________.

Credit Card Bank Name: ______________________________________________

Bank Address: _______________________________________________________

Bank Phone Number: _____________________

Billing Address: ______________________________________________________
*The billing address provided must match the address on file with the bank or credit company issuing the card.

Shipping Address:______________________________________________________
(if different than billing address)

___________________________________ _______________
Cardholder's signature Date
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

クレジットカードと免許書のコピーを送るのは分かったのですが、_____の空白部分を埋めるのがいまいち分かりません。

I, ________________________, authorize 店の名前 to charge my credit card,

の空白部分はなんと記入すればよいのでしょうか?またThe completed and hand-signed credit card authorization form belowと記入されているのでメールではなく、faxで送った方が良いという事でしょうか?

わかる方いましたら教えていただきたいと思い質問しました。
よろしくお願い致します。

A 回答 (2件)

クレジット購入して、クレジットカード、免許証などのコピーを要求してくるというのは、どうかなと思います。

後に銀行の情報なども記入しないといけない上に、サインも要求しているので、悪用される恐れがあると思うのですが、どうでしょうか?

内容は大まかに言って、手続きにかかるコストや税金など、もろもろの費用は自分で受け持つ。キャンセルした場合は、この会社まで実費で送り返す。送り先がホテルになる場合の、商品がなくなった場合などの責任は取らないので、自分でホテル側と話をして下さいとのこと

I, とauthorizeの間は、自分の名前です。

自分のサインは手書きでし、スキャンをしてe-mail すればいいのではないでしょうか?

個人的意見ですが、あまりこの会社は信用出来ませんので、気をつけてくださいね。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

こんにちは。

空白部教えて下さりありがとうごいざいました。

回答者さまの言うとおり、サインなどを送るのはちょっと抵抗があったので、アドバイス通りクレジットで買う事は見送りました。

ありがとうございました!

お礼日時:2014/07/29 13:05

結論として、向こうのクレジット会社が本人確認したい(そのために売り手経由で本人確認している)という状況なので、クレジットカードの両面のコピーA4サイズと、パスポートなど名前がわかるもの(アルファベットがいいが、最悪、漢字のまま)A4一枚つけて、この承認フォームと一緒に FAX などで送り返す必要があります。

(e-mail は複製ができるので白黒コピーのFAXを推奨します。また郵送は時間かかりすぎるわりに意味が無い。)

CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION FORM:
(クレジットカード承認フォーム)

Please initial and complete the following:
(以下に箇条書きの各項目には、文頭にあなたのイニシャル X.X を書いて)

____ I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with my local government agency to determine any applicable duties and taxes associated with my order, and the extent of those fees.
____ I understand that I will be responsible for all applicable duties and taxes upon delivery of my order.
____ I accept that if I refuse the delivery of my order, I authorize Running Warehouse to charge my credit card for the cost of the applicable duties and taxes, as well as the return delivery charges back to Running Warehouse.
____ I understand that I will be responsible for any return shipping costs associated with my order.
____If your order is being shipped to a hotel, it is necessary for you to assume all liability upon proof of delivery. Running Warehouse will not be responsible for lost or stolen packages.

(ここは、私○○…カード上と同じローマ字表記…は店に末尾4桁が xxxx のクレジットカードに、$XX.XX を注文番号 #xxxxxx の購入のために引き落とすことを了承します)
I, ________________________, authorize 店の名前 to charge my credit card,______________________(last 4 digits of card), in the amount of $________ for the purchase of merchandise on Order #______________.

Credit Card Bank Name: ______________________________________________(issued in Japan …日本発行としか書かないで様子見)

Bank Address: _______________________________________________________(issued in Japan …日本発行としか書かないで様子見)

Bank Phone Number: _____________________(issued in Japan …日本発行としか書かないで様子見)

Billing Address: ______________________________________________________(注文時の送り先と同じ英語表記で)
*The billing address provided must match the address on file with the bank or credit company issuing the card.

Shipping Address:______________________________________________________(同上なので空欄)
(if different than billing address)

___________________________________ _______________(カード所有者の署名…カードの署名欄と同じ、漢字読めない人でもみたまんまとわかるように…、July ○, 2014)
Cardholder's signature Date    (念のため、外国人でも読めるように、ブロック体でローマ字表記でも名前を併記)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!