天使と悪魔選手権

英語の自己紹介文を書いてみたのですがどなたか添削お願いします。
Hi,I'm Bobby.Please call me Bob.I'm nineteen now.I was born and raised in Tokyo.
I used to live in Michigan but I was an elementaly school studnt at that time so I don't remember much about that and not good at speaking English.That's why I decided to take this English lesson to speak English fluently.
I'm studying Information Technology at university now.I'm not studying practical subjects yet but I wish I could someday aquire high skills.
I'm an indoor preson and I like surfing the Internet.These days I'm interested in reading blogs.Becase I can know a lot of interesting information which I could not get in the daily life.For example,about trip in foreign countries,investment,programming,books,etc.
Thank you.

A 回答 (2件)

Hi, I'm Bobby. Please call me Bob. I'm nineteen now.I was born in Tokyo.

When I was an elementary school student I llived in Michigan.

I was so young then that I don't remember much about that time and unfortunately I am not good at speaking English.

That's why I decided to take this English lesson to speak English fluently.

I'm studying Information Technology at an university now.

I've not studied practical subjects yet but I wish I could someday acquire high skills.

I'm an indoor person and I like surfing on the Internet.

These days I'm interested in reading blogs.

Because I can get a lot of interesting information which I could not get in daily life; foreign travel, investment, programming, books, etc.

Thank you.  

誤綴が散見されます。冠詞に注意しましょう。
    • good

話の流れとしては、raised in Tokyoとあるのでミシガンに小学生の時何年くらいいたことがあるけど、ってしたほうが良いかも。

I can know→I can get
high skills →higher skills
あたりは直してもよいかも。 あと、文法的には細かいことは、いくつかあるが(単数、複数の問題など)、口語なら問題ないことも多いし、おいらもテキトーなんで、、、
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!

おすすめ情報