よう編集していただいてもかまいませんので、
よろしくお願いします。

A 回答 (3件)

丸12年と言うことで、今年は13回忌に当たるのですね。

昨日は各地で追悼式が開催されていましたが、盛岡でどんな式が行われたのか探していたら、下のポスターに行き当たりました。
shenandoahさんが書かれた牛乳パックの灯ろうだと思います。
火が灯されるときれいですが、一つひとつパックから参加者の方々が心を込めて手作りされている様子もYouTubeで拝見しました。
あの日、職場から無理やり帰らず泊まったことをまざまざと思い出します。

Today I went to Morioka City, Iwate Prefecture in order to participate in the memorial ceremony for the Great East Japan Earthquake.
How fast it has passed twelve years since the earthquake, and I particularly sympathized with the mayor's speech in which he expressed his heartfelt condolences for those who lost their lives.
In the evening the participants lit small lanterns made of milk cartons and prayed for the souls of the victims of the disaster.
「どなたか、英訳お願いします。」の回答画像1
    • good
この回答へのお礼

akiraTMさん、早々のお返事いつもありがとうございます。
今月からマスクも緩和されるようになり、県外に行くこと
にも抵抗を少しずつ感じなくなるようになってきました。
そうそう、このチラシです。もう一種類「想いをつなぐ」
っと言う緑地のチラシがあり、こちらに添付出来ないのが
残念でしたが何年経っても被災者の心痛は私達の想像を
超えてしまいますね。ありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2023/03/12 09:37

No. 2 では、少し書き間違えましたので、訂正版をここに投稿します。

(1) 今日盛岡の震災追悼式典に行って来ました。
Today I went over to attend the memorial ceremony in Morioka, Iwate Prefecture, for the victims of the Great East Japan Earthquake.

(2) 震災から12年はあまりにも早く、特に市長のスピーチでは犠牲者を悼む心情が伝わり、私はとても共感しました。
On this 12th anniversary of the disaster -- how very fast it has come around indeed! -- the most notable at the event was the mayor's speech, which eloquently got his profound condolences for the casualties across to the audience. It made me feel very sympathetic.

(3) 夕方になりますと牛乳パックで作った灯ろうに火をともし、犠牲者の冥福をお祈りしてきました。
As evening came, we the attendants lighted our lanterns made of paper milk packages to pray for the souls of the fatalities.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

TheOEDLovesMeNot3さん
以下同文

お礼日時:2023/03/12 09:39

(1) 今日盛岡の震災追悼式典に行って来ました。

Today I went over to attend the memorial ceremony in Morioka, Iwate Prefecture, for the victims of the Great Tohoku Earthquake .

(2) 震災から12年はあまりにも早く、特に市長のスピーチでは犠牲者を悼む心情が伝わり、私はとても共感しました。
The twelfth anniversary of the disaster having passed so very fast, the most notable at the event was the mayor's speech, which eloquently got his profound condolences for the casualties across to the audience. It made me feel very sympathetic.

(3) 夕方になりますと牛乳パックで作った灯ろうに火をともし、犠牲者の冥福をお祈りしてきました。
As evening came, we the attendants lighted our lanterns made of paper milk packages to pray for the souls of the fatalities.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

TheOEDLovesMeNot3さん、ご丁寧にお返事していただき
ありがとうございました。

お礼日時:2023/03/12 09:39

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!