1つだけ過去を変えられるとしたら?

私の妻には両親がおらず、彼女の父親は彼女が2歳ぐらいの時に蒸発し、彼女の母親は彼女が19歳の時に全身性エリテマトーデスと言う病気の為に、46歳で他界しました。

彼女の母親の生命保険や家屋、一切合財を伯母や伯父が奪い取り、妻は無一文で故郷を離れて神奈川県に移り、そこで私と出会ったのです。

妻は19歳の時から21年間も一度も故郷へ帰っていません。妻の望みは家族全員で故郷を訪れ、彼女の母親と祖母のお墓参りをすることです。

私の人生は波乱万丈です、その為妻には沢山悲しい思いをさせ苦労をかけました。なので自分が死ぬ前に罪滅ぼしとして、一度だけでも妻の望みを叶えてあげたいのです。

A 回答 (2件)

#1.です。

最後の文章を

That is why I would like to make her wish come true even just for once as compensation for her pains.
⇒ That is why I would like to make her wish come true even just for once as compensation for her pains before I die.

に修正して下さい。失礼しました。また、奥様の伯父、伯母に当たる人の単数、複数が不明でしたので、試訳では、複数にしてあります。質問者さんの方で調整して下さい。
    • good

My wife has neither of her parents. Her father went missing when she was about two years old and her mother passed away at the age of 46 due to the disease called systemic lupus erythematosus when she was 19 years old.

Her uncles and aunts stripped her of all her inherited fortune such as her mother's life insurance money and her house. She left her hometown with no money and moved to Kanagawa Prefecture, where she met me.
She has never returned to her hometown for 21 years since she was 19 years old. She hopes to pay a visit to her hometown with all her family and visit the grave of her mother and her grandmother.
My life has had many ups and downs and I have caused her a lot of grief and anxiety. That is why I would like to make her wish come true even just for once as compensation for her pains.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございました!!!!! 見ず知らずの者に貴重な時間を割いてまで訳していただき、感謝・感謝の思いで胸がいっぱいです。

お礼日時:2013/03/02 06:00

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!