街中で見かけて「グッときた人」の思い出

どなたか翻訳お願いします。
困ってますお願いします。
翻訳機など使わずお願いします。
長文申し訳ないです。

An academie panel studying the pros and cons of surrogate births concluded that such births should basically be banned by law. As reasons for the conclusion, the panel cited the mental and physical burdens that would be borne by the women who serve as surrogate mothers and the psychological implications for the children born.
The draft report also calls for maintaining the conventional rule of regarding the woman who gave birth as the mother of the newborn, even if the baby was born by host surrogacy in violation of the envisaged law. The child's right to get support will be protected by adoption to the pair who initiated the surrogate birth, the draft said.
Although the Japan Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology prohibits its members from assisting in surrogate births, there is no legal ban on the practice. A maternity doctor in Nagano Prefecture who has defied the Society's ban since 2001 has helped several couples have children through surrogate mothers.
A surrogate mother last month gave birth to a child using eggs removed from her daughter, marking the fourth such case in Japan. In an interview with The Yomiuri Shimbun, the daughter said, "I'm happy to be a mother and hold the baby that I thought I could never have.
Also present at the interview were the woman's husband and her mother. The couple, both in their late 20s, live in western Japan. The woman was born without a womb. One of the woman's eggs was fertilized with her husband's sperm and planted in her mother's womb. The surrogate mother, who is in her late 50s, gave birth by cesarean section after a 36-week pregnancy. It was the eighth surrogate birth in Japan and the fourth in which the mother of a childless woman has served as a surrogate mother.
ーHow does it feel to hold your son in your arms? Genetic mother: I learned that I didn't have a womb when I was a high school student. Since then, I never thought I'd be able to hold my own baby in my arms, and when he was born, I couldn't believe it.
ーWhy did you offer to be the surrogate mother? Surrogate mother I always wished she could know the joy of having a baby, so 20 when I learned of this method, I decided to become a surrogate mother.
ーBut having a baby at a later age is said to be risky. Husband: I was worried about her [his mother-in-law], and unsure whether to accept the offer. But she was really determined.
ーThe Science of Japan panel has complied a draft report suggesting a ban 2 on surrogacy. Genetic mother: There are a lot of women who suffer from the same problem as me as well as those who have had their wombs surgically removed. It's not right to put obstacles in the way of their happiness.

A 回答 (3件)

代理出産の賛否両論について研究している審議会参加者の一人が、こうした出産は基本的に法律で禁止されるべきだと結論づけました。

理由としてこの参加者は、代理母になる女性が負うことになる精神的肉体的負担と生まれた子供たちの心理的影響を挙げました。
草案では、たとえ赤ん坊が想定される法律に違反し代理母によって出産されたとしても、新生児の母として出産した女性の従来の規則を維持することも求めています。子供の援助を受ける権利は代理出産を選んだ夫婦との養子縁組によって守られると草案では述べています。
日本産科婦人科学会では学会員による代理出産を禁止していますが、実際は法的禁止ではありません。2001年以降学会による代理出産禁止を拒否してきた長野県の産科医は、代理母により複数のカップルが子供を持つのを手伝ってきました。
先月、自分の娘から取り出した卵子で出産した実の母親が日本で4番目の代理母のケースになります。読売新聞とのインタビューで娘は「母親になり自分には絶対無理だと思っていた赤ちゃんを抱くことができて幸せです。」と答えています。インタビューには女性の夫と母も同席していました。西日本に住むどちらも20代後半の夫婦です。女性には生まれつき子宮がありませんでした。女性の卵子のひとつを夫の精子と受精して母親の子宮に移植しました。50代後半の代理母となった母親は36週後帝王切開で出産しました。日本で8番目の代理出産であり、子供のいない女性の(実の)母親が代理母になった4番目の例です。
「お子さんを抱いた感想は?」卵子を提供した遺伝上の母親:高校生の時、自分には子宮がないんだということがわかりました。それからずっとわが子を抱くことはできないんだと思ってきたので、彼が生まれた時とても信じられませんでした。
「なぜ代理母を申し出たのですか?」代理母:私は娘に子供をもつ喜びを知ってほしいとずっと願ってきました。なので代理出産について学んだ時、代理母になろうと決めたのです。
「しかし高齢で子供を産むのはリスクがあると言われています。」女性の夫:義理の母の体を心配していましたので申し出を受け入れるかどうか迷いました。でも母の決意は実に硬かったのです。
「日本学術会議は代理出産禁止を推奨する草案を遵守してきました」
卵子を提供した遺伝上の母親:私と同じような問題で苦しんでいる人や子宮摘出手術を受けた人がたくさんいます。彼女たちの幸せの邪魔になるようなことをするのが正しいとは思いません。」
    • good

代理出産が認められてるからといって代理翻訳が認められるとは限らんぞw

• good
この回答へのお礼

なんのことかわかりませんが、情けない限りで申し訳ないです。

お礼日時:2017/01/10 05:20

宿題を誰かに訳してもらおうとして困ってるのですか?

• good
この回答へのお礼

宿題という訳じゃ無いんですが、一人では正確な訳が作れないんで困ってるんです。

お礼日時:2017/01/10 05:19

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!