プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

”In conversation, I ask people open-ended questions, and I really listen to what they say. I try not to interrupt or shift the focus onto myself. I also try to remember what I learn about people. My problem is that I don’t know how to inspire others to reciprocate. I want people to know me, but instead I go through life feeling painfully lonely. I’ve recently made a new friend, and we spend most of our time together discussing her past, her family, and her emotional and professional challenges. Now and then I toss in some information about myself, hoping it will establish common ground and encourage her to ask me questions. Recently, we were talking about her experiences growing up gay in a fundamentalist Christian family, I said, “I was raised by my wonderful gay dad, who also grew up in a Christian environment.” She rarely responds to these offerings, so I just let them go, and we continue talking about her. As usual, I’ve ended up knowing her way better than she knows me, and I feel lonely. I know I could call her on it in the spirit of clarifying my needs. "

https://www.reddit.com/r/EnglishLearning/comment …のネイティブの説明からcall her on itは日本語にすると何になるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

A 回答 (2件)

彼女をその話題にいざなう

彼女をそれについて(話すように)促す
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

お礼日時:2018/09/11 16:29

「私がハッキリ聞けばいいんでしょうけれど」ですね。

特定な語句に引きずられることなく、状況全体を飲み込んで、それを日本語として吐き出してみよう。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ご回答ありがとうございます