アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

“Hallo, Eeyore,” they called out cheerfully.

“Ah!” said Eeyore. “Lost your way?”

“We just came to see you,” said Piglet. “And to see how your house was. Look, Pooh, it's still standing!”

“I know,” said Eeyore. “Very odd. Somebody ought to have come down and pushed it over.”

“We wondered whether the wind would blow it down,” said Pooh.

“Ah, that's why nobody's bothered, I suppose. I thought perhaps they'd forgotten.”

“Well, we're very glad to see you, Eeyore, and now we're going on to see Owl.”

“That's right. You'll like Owl. He flew past a day or two ago and noticed me. He didn't actually say anything, mind you, but he knew it was me. Very friendly of him, I thought. Encouraging.”

Pooh and Piglet shuffled about a little and said, “Well, good-bye, Eeyore” as lingeringly as they could, but they had a long way to go, and wanted to be getting on.

“Good-bye,” said Eeyore. “Mind you don't get blown away, little Piglet. You'd be missed. People would say 'Where's little Piglet been blown to?'-really wanting to know. Well, good-bye. And thank you for happening to pass me.”

“Good-bye,” said Pooh and Piglet for the last time, and they pushed on to Owl's house.

The House at Pooh Cornerからですが、イーヨーは, “That's right. You'll like Owl. He flew past a day or two ago and noticed me. He didn't actually say anything, mind you, but he knew it was me. Very friendly of him, I thought. Encouraging.”と言いました。これは皮肉ですが? イーヨーは、オウルが彼を無視したことに怒っていて、あえて「彼はとても親切だ」といったのですか?

英語で質問してみたんですが、いまいちわかりませんでした。この答えの解説もお願いします。
https://literature.stackexchange.com/questions/2 …

A 回答 (1件)

はい、皮肉です。

イギリス人はよく、こんなふうに皮肉を言います。
土砂降りの日に「なんて素晴らしいお天気」などと言います。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

回答ありがとうございます。

お礼日時:2023/04/30 10:55

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!