プロが教えるわが家の防犯対策術!

↓これを英語訳して頂きたいですm(_ _)m

こんにちは!
私の名前は○○です!高校生の○○歳です。
私は日本人の女の子です。
私のお手紙を見つけて下さってありがとうございます!
できることなら、ほうきにのって今すぐにでもヘレナに会いたいに行きたいのですが、私はホグワーツに行ってないので魔法が使えません…
だからお手紙を書きました!

私はヘレナの大ファンです!
ハリウッド俳優の中で初めて好きになったのがヘレナで、好きなハリウッド俳優はヘレナだけです!
私がヘレナを知ったきっかけはハリーポッターです。ヘレナの美貌と演技力に惹かれ、ヘレナが出演している作品を見るようになりました。
私が特に好きなシーンは、ベラトリックスの登場シーンと金庫に入るためにハーマイオニーがベラトリックスに変装するシーンです。あそこがお気に入りで、大好きです!
私はヘレナのインタビューや映画のセリフなどを字幕を見て理解するのではなく、ヘレナの声と言葉をそのまま理解したいです!だから英語の勉強を頑張っています。

ヘレナにお願いがあります。
私はフェアリー・ゴットマザーみたいに魔法が得意じゃないんです…だからこうやってお願いしないと欲しいものが手に入らなくて( > < )だから、私が送ったポストカードの写真の部分に、私の名前入りのヘレナのサインを書いてもらえませんか?
どうかお願いします!もし時間があれば写真の裏にはメッセージを書いてほしいです!
もし貰えたら、私の一生の宝物にします!!
大好きです!愛してます!
これからもお体に気をつけてお仕事頑張ってください!私はヘレナのことを日本から応援し続けます!
たくさんの愛を込めて。

A 回答 (1件)

Hello!

My name is [Your Name], and I'm [Your Age] years old, currently a high school student in Japan.
I'm a Japanese girl, and I want to express my gratitude for finding my letter!
If I could, I'd love to hop on a broomstick and fly to meet Helena right away, but unfortunately, I don't attend Hogwarts, so I can't use magic...
That's why I decided to write this letter!

I am a huge fan of Helena!
She was the first Hollywood actor I ever liked, and she remains my favorite to this day.
I discovered Helena through Harry Potter, and I was drawn to her beauty and acting skills, leading me to watch more of her works.
One of my favorite scenes is when Bellatrix makes her entrance and when Hermione disguises herself as Bellatrix to enter the vault. Those scenes are my absolute favorites!

I don't want to understand Helena's interviews or movie lines through subtitles; I want to understand her voice and words directly. That's why I'm working hard to study English.

I have a request for Helena.
I'm not skilled in magic like a Fairy Godmother, so I have to ask like this... Without your help, I won't be able to obtain what I desire (> <). Could you please write Helena's autograph with my name on the part of the postcard's picture that I sent?
Please, I'm begging you! If you have time, I'd love it if you could write a message on the back of the photo.
If I could receive it, it would become my lifelong treasure!!
I love you dearly! With all my heart!
Please take care of yourself, and keep up the fantastic work! I will continue to support Helena from Japan!
With lots of love,

[Your Name]
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます!!助かりました!

お礼日時:2023/09/08 14:43

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!