dポイントプレゼントキャンペーン実施中!

先日、私はebayのバイヤーからネガティブフィードバックを受けました。このフィードバックを削除してほしいと運営に伝えたところこのような文が届きました。

何が言いたいのか要点だけでいいので教えて下さい。

Thanks for contacting eBay. I understand that you would like to know if the negative feedback you received can be removed as you have placed a wrong price for your item and have tired to work things out with your buyer. I’d be glad to help you.

Based on my careful review of your transaction, apparently we cannot remove the negative feedback of your buyer. We have set guidelines on the appropriate use of our Feedback system, and your customer has followed them. That doesn’t mean we agree with what they've said, nor does it mean that we don’t appreciate your business.

On the other hand, you still have two options with the feedback, you can try to work things out with the buyer and see if he is willing to revise his feedback from positive to negative. If your buyer will agree, you can send him a feedback revision request here then we will send him a notification to change his feedback to positive.

However, if the buyer will not agree, what I would recommend is that you reply on the feedback and express your side of the story. This way, your future buyers will know what are the things you have done on your transaction and how you have work things out with your buyer. You can leave a reply here .  

Sometimes, it can be really difficult to see past your emotional reaction to getting bad Feedback especially for this transaction to which you had spent time resolving the issue with your buyer. It’s easy to get caught up in the fact that someone said they don’t like the way you did something or it was a not a good buying experience from you, and react to it personally, but doing this can cost you an opportunity to become more profitable and better your business.

That is what Feedback does. It’s a tool that lets you monitor how well you are doing based on Feedback from your customers. It can be painful to use sometimes, and certainly not everything you come across will be useful, but if you use it correctly, you can identify where your business isn’t succeeding or where it could be better and make changes to be more streamlined and profitable.

Thanks for choosing eBay.   We value your business.

A 回答 (3件)

入念に今回の取引過程を見直しましたが、バイヤーからのネガティブフィードバックはeBayとしては取り消すことができません。

フィードバックシステムのガイドラインが作ってあり、あなたのカスタマーはそれに従っています。だからと言って、バイヤーの苦情に同意するわけでも、あなたのビジネスをありがたく思っていないわけでもありません。

今回のフィードバックに関しては、二つのオプションがあります。バイヤーと話し合ってネガティブなフィードバックをポジティブに変えてもらう(注:本文は間違って逆に書いていますが)ことができるなら、フィードバックの訂正依頼をこちらに出してください。我々の方からフィードバックをポジティブに変える通知をバイヤーに送ります。
バイヤーが(ポジティブに変えることに)同意しない場合には、今のフィードバックに返事を入れ、あなた側の事情を説明します。そうすることにより、あなたの将来のバイヤーも、あなたがどのような取引をして、バイヤーとどのように解決したかがわかるでしょう。返事はこちらに送ってください。

時に、悪いフィードバックを受け取ると、感情的になってしまいがちですが、特に今回はあなたも時間を使って解決しようとされたようですし、個人的に反応してしまうことで、将来の利益を失うことやあなたのビジネスをよりよくする機会を失うことにもなりかねません。

フィードバックとはそういうものです。お客さんがどう受け止めているかをモニターするツールですから、時には辛いもの、また全てが有益とも言えませんが、それを正しく使うことであなたのビジネスが上手くいっているか、どこを直せばいいのか、どうやったらもっと利益が上がるかなどがわかります。
    • good

バイヤーは eBay の方針に則っているので、ネガティブ・フィードバックは取り消せない。

バイヤーが言うことに賛同するわけでもないけれども、あなたがバイヤーと話をして取り消してくれるように持っていくか、それがうまくいかないようなら、このフィードバックにあなた側の弁論で答えることをお勧めしますと言っています("what I would recommend is that you reply on the feedback and express your side of the story.")。

フィードバックシステムは、時にはこのようにマイナスになるけれども、そこから学んでよりよいセラーになるための勉強材料として使えるものだとも("It’s a tool that lets you monitor how well you are doing based on Feedback from your customers.")。

と、とても好意的に励ましてくださっています。
    • good

バイヤーはちっとも悪くないから削除はできない。

相手を説得するか、文句があるならそれにリプライを残せ。

質問するだけでお礼もできないような人だからネガティブなのはわかるな。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!