アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

TOEICの問題について質問です。次の選択肢の問題数がやや多めではありますがなぜ次のような答えになるのか1問1問解説をお願いします。
(1)Last night I ( ) my laptop which I had bought only 3 weeks ago and,sad to say,it broke.
(A)dropped (B)have dropped (C)would drop (D)was dropping
答えはA

(2)Henry ( ) various gadgets, such as a smart phone,a tablet, and a portable music player.
(A)have (B)haves (C)has (D)are having
答えはC

(3)She still ( ) an impressive TV commercial she saw when she was a child,about thirty years ago.
(A)memory (B)remembers (C)is remembering (D)had memorial
答えはB

(4)More peple will enjoy e-commerce with no worries if information security and copyright issues ( ).
(A)solves (B)will be solved (C)has solved (D)are solved
答えはD

(5)Our spokesperson is trying to stress the novelty of our new product,but its design is so bad that some of us doubt if it ( ) well.
(A)sells (B)will sell (C)has sold (D)is sold
答えはB

(6)Don't power off your computer while you ( ) the patch.
(A)to download and install (B)downloading or installed (C)are downloading and installing
(D)will be downloaded or installed
答えはC

(7)As Maggie ( ) her antivirus software,her computer can get infected with a virus at any time.
(A)have not updated (B)has never updated (C)not had updated (D)never haved updated
答えはB

(8)They ( ) the launch of a promotion campaign for their new multifunctional printer by next Friday.
(A)will have announced (B)will be announcing (C)will be announced (D)will have to be announcing
答えはD

(9)The brochure which he ( ) hard on for two months looked neither well-designed nor attractive.
(A)worked (B)had worked (C)has been working (D)had been working
答えはC

(10)Sarah has a cup of cofee,( ) bread with butter and a boiled egg for breakfast every morning.
(A)two slices of (B)several (C)three (D)a small number of
答えはA

(11)My mother gave me ( ) about buying appliances such as a microwave oven, a dishwasher and a refrigerator.
(A)advise (B)some advice (C)few advice (D)much advices
答えはB

(12)Since ( ) I ordered had obvious defects, I called a toll-free number and inquired about how to have it returned or exchanged.
(A)a few item (B)much goods (C)the merchandise (D)their products
答えはC

(13)Our new kitchen is so small that it has ( ) for a big cupboard where we can put all of our dishes and cutlery.
(A)a room (B)the rooms (C)no room (D)many rooms
答えはC

(14)The number of complaints we receive from customers ( ) nowadays.
(A)increase (B)were increased (C)is increasing (D)to increase
答えはC

(15)The questionnaire they included in the package,along with the product,warranty and instructions ( ) many typos.
(A)have (B)having (C)haved (D)has
答えはD

(16)If you purchase by the dozen,the handling cost,as well as the shipping cost,( ) free and we will give you up to a 20% discount.
(A)are (B)is (C)been (D)am
答えはB

(17)If you purchase by the dozen,the both the shipping cost and the handling cost ( ) free and we will give you up to a 20% discount.
(A)are (B)is (C)been (D)am
答えはA

以上となります。17問あり長くはありますが英語が得意な方やTOEICの点数が高い方よろしくお願いします。

なんでこんなのも分からないのなどの解答はご遠慮下さい。

A 回答 (1件)

そういう回答を遠慮してほしければ1問ずつ、せめて2、3問にしましょうよ。

• good
この回答へのお礼

確かに多すぎるので半分に分けたいと思います。

お礼日時:2017/01/10 23:22

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!