電子書籍の厳選無料作品が豊富!

I’m a college junior who has acute social anxiety, among other things (I’ve been on anti-depressants for almost two years now and have recently started ADHD meds, too). If that isn’t enough, I’m also starting to suspect that, instead of being bisexual as I have thought for three years now, I’m actually gay, and have no interest in men at all. I already know that I can’t come out, at least until I’m financially independent. My parents might not cut me off, but their position as active leadership in a church with a “hate the sin, not the sinner” view on homosexuality would put a strain on our relationship. I have enough on my plate without risking my parents’ (very significant and loving) support of me.

I’m mostly out to one or two close friends and to my sister, but—and maybe this is the anxiety talking—I’m starting to worry that I’m signing myself up to be alone for all of college, if not longer.

signing myself up to be alone for all of collegeはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

A 回答 (1件)

to sign up(登録を申し込む)などの応用ですね。

https://ejje.weblio.jp/content/sign+up

>I’m starting to worry that I’m signing myself up to be alone for all of college, if not longer.
 在学中、もしくはもっと先までもぼっちであることに登録を申し込んでいるのではないかと心配し始めている。

レズな気がするけれどもしそうだとしたら学生の間、もしくは一生パートナーを見つけられないのではないか、と言う心配をしていわけですが、レズだと自他とも認めることを書き手は「ぼっちでいることに登録を申し込んでいるようなもの」と感じているんですね。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。

お礼日時:2018/11/17 20:13

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!