アプリ版:「スタンプのみでお礼する」機能のリリースについて

英会話の質問です。
退職の挨拶で(大勢の前で)よく使う表現を教えてください。

また「私の力は微々たるもので、皆さんからの多くのサポートがあったからこそここまで成長できました。今後は陰ながら応援させていただきます。」の、文章をネイティブに近い表現で知りたいです。

A 回答 (2件)

ネイティブだったらあんまり「微々たるもので~」って使わないですね。

自分に高評価を押してもらえるように張り切ってがんばる国々ですので。

You've been the best boss ever. Thank you for all the support you showed me throughout the years. You always encouraged me to learn new skills and grow in the field, whether the business would benefit or not.
(いままでいろいろとありがとうございました系。日本だと媚び売ってる感じになっちゃうかな...)
こんな感じで上司に言ったりとか、

Please don’t feel that even though I’m retiring, I’m leaving you in a lurch. I know that questions may come up after I go. Feel free to get a hold of me.
(いつでも質問してね系。ちょっとファニーに聞こえる)
こんな感じで同僚に伝えたりとかでしょうか。
It’s incredible how a group of people from such diverse backgrounds worked so closely and well together. We complement each other, and that is something special.
(いろんな人と協力できましたありがとう系。)

英語ってなんでも大げさなんですよね。。。

ご質問のものの訳(参考程度に)
My ability was very small, but I have been able to grow to now thanks to the support of many of you. Even after I retired, I will support you(頑張ってね!と応援する気持ちのみであればcheer(微妙)) from the background.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ネイティブの方の性質まで教えていただきありがとうございます。とても参考になりました!

お礼日時:2021/04/28 23:26

https://www.ncc-g.com/site/business-eigo/biz2_2- …
「役に立つビジネス英語」より、

■I would like to informed you that I am resigning from this company after [数字] years of service.
[日付] will be my last day of employment.
*退職当日に挨拶する場合は "today is my last day"

■My experience here at this company has been both challenging and rewarding.

「私の能力は微々たるものにもかかわらず、皆さんからの多くのサポートがあったからこそここまで成長できました。
"Although my ability was insignificant, I was able to grow this much thanks to all of your support.

今後とも微力ながらご支援してまいります。皆さんお世話になりました。」
I will continue to support you in any way I can. Thank you of all.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます!ご教示いただいた文を抜粋ひて使わせていただきます!

お礼日時:2021/04/28 23:28

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!