体もダルイし、何もしたくありません。
楽しみと言えば、最近私は、ビデオ鑑賞にはまっています。
アメリカの救急医療センターの話です。
1~6までで、全て11巻~12巻まであるので、見終わるのはいつのことやら・・・
今、1巻を全て見終わり、2巻目ももうすぐ見終わります。
これが私の最近の楽しみです。

以上よろしくお願いします<m(__)m>

A 回答 (4件)

Although it's not the summer yet, Ive been so tired from the heat and humidity for few days. I, in fact, don't have a good appetite. I'm too exhausted to be active. Only one thing I'm enjoying lately is watching videos about ER(←はEmergency Roomの略で病院内の「救急医療部」を指しますが、一般的に救急医療を施す施設をERと呼びます) in America. I almost finished watching volume 2 at the moment. I don't know how long it'll take me to finish watching the total of 12 volumes.

和訳をすると「まだ夏でもないのにこの数日夏バテ気味です。実際のところ、食欲もありません。活発に行動するには体がダル過ぎて。最近の私の唯一の楽しみといえば、アメリカの緊急医療センターについてのビデオを見ることです。もうすぐ2巻目を見終わります。この先、合計12巻のビデオを見終わるのにどれくらいかかるのか、私にも分かりません。」となります。最後の「これが私の~」は真ん中あたりにある「最近の私の楽しみ~」と重複するので省略しました。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

和訳までいれていただきありがとうございました<m(__)m>
とてもわかりやすかったです\(^o^)/
また機会があればよろしくおねがいします(^_^;)

お礼日時:2002/06/15 10:17

It is not summer yet, but I suffer from the summer heat in these two, three days.

I lost my appetite too.
I feel heavy, and I don't want to do anything.
For only my entertainment, in these days, I enthuse in watching videos.
This is about an American emergency medical center.
I wonder when I am going to finish watching it which might has twelve-reels.
Now, I had finished to watch reel 1 and I'm going to finish reel 2.
This is what I am enjoying to do now.

映画の場合、「~巻」は「volume」をつかうより「reel」をつかうとのことでした。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

回答ありがとうございました<m(__)m>
とてもわかりやすかったデス\(^o^)/
また機会があればよろしくおねがいしますね(^_^;)

お礼日時:2002/06/15 10:20

訳してみました!! 参考になればいいなーと。

。。

Although it still is not summer,it is the two-three-past day fatigue-from-the-summer-heat feeling.
it is not of a good appetite.
I do not want for the body to also feel languid and for nothing to carry out it.
It will be video appreciation if it is colled pleasure.
It is the talk of the emergency medical center in the United states.
What seeing is finished since it is and is to total 11-12 volumes to 1-6 is the thing of when.
seeing one volumes is finished now and seeing no less than two volumes will be finished soon.
This is my latest pleasure.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

早速の回答ありがとうございました<m(__)m>
また機会があればよろしくおねがいします(^_^;)

お礼日時:2002/06/15 10:16

自信は無いですが、

Although it still is not summer, it tends to 2 or 3-past day get fatigued from the summer heat. It is seldom of a good appetite. I do not want the body and to carry out nothing. If it is called pleasure, I am waiting for video appreciation recently. It is the talk of the emergency medical center in the United States. It is the thing of when to finish seeing even by 1-6, since it is to 11 - 12 volumes altogether... Now, seeing the whole of one volume being finished and seeing the 2nd volume will be finished soon. This is my latest pleasure.

一応、確認はして下さいね。
    • good
この回答へのお礼

早速の回答ありがとうございました<m(__)m>
またよろしくお願いします。

お礼日時:2002/06/15 10:15

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!