単二電池

すいません、誰かこれの翻訳お願いします。

先ほど述べたように、日本のファッション文化はまだまだ未発達のままで、私は将来この現状を変えたいと思う。日本のファッション市場にもっとたくさんのコレクション基準な製品を投入し、それを定着させたい。

日本の若者は新しいものや、美しいものへの判断する力は著しく、しかも、海外の製品を取り入れる意思はとても強いのにも関わらず、彼らは情報不足なだけに、ただそのような美しい製品を知らずにいる。日本のファッション業界がそれらを抑制しているのだ。
現実に、ファッションコレクションに参加している日本人が少ないというのも原因にあるが、日本のファッション業界が消極的な姿勢にあるというのも原因だと私は考える。

私はそれらをfashion merchandisingを通して、ファッションの基礎から、どのように人々を魅了できるかなどを学び、日本のファッションにおいての概念を変えていきたいと強く思う。

お願いします。

A 回答 (1件)

I want to change this current state like being described ahead, and still undeveloped the fashion culture of Japan, etc. in the future. It wants to turn on goods of [sei] ..more a lot of collection standards.. to the fashion market in Japan, and it to be established.

They are without knowing such a beautiful product because of dissatisfied information though the power of the young person in Japan to the new one and the beautiful one to judge is remarkable, and the intention to which an overseas product is taken is very strong. The fashion industry in Japan is controlling them.
Actually, I think that it is a cause that the fashion industry in Japan is in passive posture though Japanese who are participating in the fashion collection few is in the cause.

I think them to be strong to learn how to be able to enchant people from the base of the fashion through fashion merchandising, and to change the concept in the fashion of Japan.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

ありがとうございます!!!
助かります。
すいません、ひとつだけ質問があって、 It wants to turn on goods of [sei] ..more a lot of collection standards.. のseiとは何でしょうか?

お願いします。

お礼日時:2009/12/05 10:59

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!