dポイントプレゼントキャンペーン実施中!

次の正誤問題を教えてくださいm(_ _)m

(1) We can [①communicate each other ] without [②difficulty] by [③the ] use of [④signs].

(2) The prince and princess [①said to be] enjoing their [②stay in France ],but [③will return] [④by] Thursday.

(3) Try [①to figure] out how [②dealing] [③with] this problem [④on your own].

(4) He [①left] a note to say [②which] he [③would] not be coming back [④again].

(5) [①The cost] of living has [②raised] [③over] 14 percent in the [④past] five years.

(6) Mountains generally are [①understood] to be [②more large] [③than] hills, but the term has no [④standardized] geological meaning.

(7) [①No matter] [②how I work hard ],I cannot [③finish reading] the book [④assigned] [⑤for tomorrow].

A 回答 (1件)

(1) We can [①communicate each other ] without [②difficulty] by [③the ] use of [④signs].

身振り手振りを使って困難無く意思疎通ができる 問題なし。

(2) The prince and princess [①said to be] enjoying their staying in France ],but [③will return] [④by] Thursday.

(3) Try [①to figure] out how deal [③with] this problem [④on your own].

(4) He [①left] a note to say that he [③would] not be coming back [④again].

(5) [①The cost] of living has [②raised] up 14 percent in the [④past] five years.

(6) Mountains generally are [①understood] to be higher [③than] hills, but the term has no [④standardized] geological meaning.

(7) [①No matter] [②how I work hard ],I cannot [③finish reading] the book [④assigned] [⑤for tomorrow].

どれだけ懸命に勉強しても、明日に割り当てられた宿題の読書を完了できない、問題なし。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!