プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

「ヴァイオレット・エヴァーガーデン スペシャル」の劇中劇オペラ「The Songstress Aria」の歌詞の意味を知りたいです。
翻訳サイトなどで調べてもわからなかったので、我こそは!という有識者の方、ぜひ翻訳をお願いします。

Krushevi talana su, evira tu melino
E sena kri orna vetu, efi nasorane.
Fulana krasa vena. Krasa vi turana.
So turani, sherava rito enesa viru.
Se nera krito felani. Se runa vala krushevi.
A va nase, ruso mivi, A tuse, vaseto.
A tuse, vaseto!

こちらの歌詞は何語でしょうか?
どちらの国の言葉なのでしょう。
古語ですか?それともラテン語??テルシス語??

エヴァン・コール氏が書き下ろしたオリジナルのオペラのようです。

皆さま、ぜひお力を貸してください。
どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

質問者からの補足コメント

• まだまだ募集しています。
    よろしくお願いします!

補足日時:2022/12/22 11:28

A 回答 (1件)

その歌に出てくる言語はどこの言語かについて、Reddit では次のようにいろんな人がいろんなことを言っています。

4 yr. ago
Anyone knows language of first song that starts this episode? I mean The Songstress Aria song language.

4 yr. ago
Everyone says that's Nunkish - language of Violet's world

4 yr. ago
But Violet said she doesn't understand the lyrics of the song. I wonder if that is Nunkish.

Besides, Irma said she wants more people being understood songs in opera, so she is planning to have a modern opera play and requests Violet to write lyrics for her. I guess the language of The Songstress Aria is somehow ancient language in Violet's world.

4 yr. ago
Other thing that came through my mind is that perhaps it's actually our world language expect it's like small country or tribe language. But I guess it might actually be Nunkish as you mentioned. Maybe KyoAni made "new" and "old" version of this language?

4 yr. ago
Honestly, i can't understand what performers say in operas in my own language. They use very arcaic expression, tone, sing... it just makes perfect sense Violet doesn't understand it

4 yr. ago
I read somewhere that it's the equivalent of latin in Violet's world so it's not Violet's language but it is a language from her world.
    • good
この回答へのお礼

こういったやりとりがあったのですね!
ありがとうございます。
なるほど。テルシス語か、古語か、造語かも…といったところでしょうか。
内容が分かればさらによいのですが…

お礼日時:2022/12/21 09:16

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!