【お題】王手、そして

つぎの日本文を英訳してください。早急にお願いします。
私は捕鯨問題に対して賛成です。なぜなら日本人は縄文時代からクジラを食料として利用してきて、それをいまさら変える必要はないと思うからです。人類が生きていくためには環境との調和が不可欠です。しかし日本が行っている捕鯨は、資源状態が健全なクジラのみを対象としているので、環境に影響はほとんどありません。そして、クジラは海の食物連鎖の中で最上位の捕食者なので、クジラのみを保護の対象とすることはよくないと思うからです。それなので私は捕鯨問題に対して賛成です。

A 回答 (2件)

I am in favor of whaling. Japanese have been utilizing whale as an important food source since the Jomon Period (13,000-300BC), and I see no reason to change it. It is indispensable that human beings maintain harmony with the environment. But the whaling Japanese are engaged in is confined to the species of whales which are in no danger of extinction and there is little or no negative effect on the environment. Furthermore, the whales are at the top of the marine food chain and it makes no sense to protect only whales. Therefore, I am for whaling.

縄文時代だけですと知らない人も居るかと括弧の中に年代を入れました、原文にはなかった事ですから、削除してくださっても、数字に間違いがあれば訂正してくださっても結構です。
    • good

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

My position is clear, I stand by the whaling. Since ancient times we
Japanese used the whales as one of the important food resource. I find
no convincing reason to change it any more. I know it is important for us
to maintain a harmonious balance with environment. But, the Japanese
whaling is not harmful at all as it is under proper control to catch only
spices of whales healthily abundant. Above all, it is unreasonable to
provide only whales with complete protection as they are at the top of
marine food chain. So I am in favor of whaling.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!

おすすめ情報