プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

次の正誤問題を教えてください。

(1) Please explain [①me ] [②why] you [③failed] [④to come] yesterday.

(2) [①Each winter], a snow festival [②is taken place] in Sapporo, [③to the delight of] [④residents and tourists].

(3) Please accept [①my apologie] for [②not provided] you [③with] information about the [④change in] schedule for yesterday's meeting.

(4) Why [①don't you] write down his phone number [②before] you [③don't] [④forget] it?

(5) [①Many] of the local people he met [②told to] him, "Peter, you [③speak]" such lovely Japanese. Where did you [④learn] it?

(6) When children [①watch TV too much], [②parents are possible] to restrict [③the hours] that the set is allowed [④to be on].

(7)[①"What] [②do you spell] [③your name"] ? "[④It's] MCCARRAN."

A 回答 (1件)

(1) Please explain [①me ] [②why] you [③failed] [④to come] yesterday.

① to me

(2) [①Each winter], a snow festival [②is taken place] in Sapporo, [③to the delight of] [④residents and tourists].

① Every winter

(3) Please accept [①my apologie] for [②not provided] you [③with] information about the [④change in] schedule for yesterday's meeting.

① apology
② not prvindingo

(4) Why [①don't you] write down his phone number [②before] you [③don't] [④forget] it?

③ 不要

(5) [①Many] of the local people he met [②told to] him, "Peter, you [③speak]" such lovely Japanese. Where did you [④learn] it?

② told

(6) When children [①watch TV too much], [②parents are possible] to restrict [③the hours] that the set is allowed [④to be on].

③ the hour

(7)[①"What] [②do you spell] [③your name"] ? "[④It's] MCCARRAN."

④ I spell/do
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!