留学に行くお金を貯めるために
バイトをしたいのですが
親は留学いくならお金はいいからバイトよし勉強をしなさいと言います。
私がバイトをしたい理由はお金だけじゃなく
してみたい!という理由もあるんですけど
親に言いずらいですなんて言ったら説得力ありますか?
(そこは外国人客が多いので英語の練習にもなる)

A 回答 (4件)

I’m Japanese. I think if you want to lean English who don’t need go to English speaking countires for leaning English because almost Japanese people really believe that if they are able to go to English speaking countries when they will be able to speak English in flurently automatic.

But I never think like that, almost Japanese people believe that stories. If you want to proper for get to English skills I recommend to you that lean English in detail by Japanese English teachers or tutors in Japan.

I think that you told things that is a nancence story because if you want to lean something language that is one kind of the skills that’s all. so for example who do want to playing music instruments or playing something sports. If they can’t effort try do it or them who never became to playing them skills, thats same as LEAN A LANGUAGE is one kind of the skills and it is not get something educations or reside in English speaking countries in automatically, Everyday you do try it that only, for it easy way is nothing in deed. Thank you.
    • good

お金ではなく、経験としてしてみたいこと、外国人客が多いので英語の練習にもなると思っているということを一度、ご両親に話してみたらどうですか。

その上で、勉強を重視しなさいと言われれば、親の意見に従えばどうでしょうか。
学生の時は短いので、ご両親の勉強重視も納得できるし、あなたの経験してみたいということも一理あると思います。

私、大学院まで行きましたけど、親のお陰で、勉強重視とさせてもらえました。
頼まれた家庭教師ぐらいはやっていましたが。。

その分、会社ではがむしゃらに働いていました。。ご参考まで。
    • good

ご両親の人柄や何処の国へ何を勉強する為に、留学するのかも、分からないので、難しいですが。

。。

「留学すると、異文化や外国の環境に、早く適応した方が成功する確率が高いそうなので、アルバイトを経験しながら、外国人の雰囲気にも慣れておきたい。」

という趣旨の事を話してみたら如何ですか。