プロが教える店舗&オフィスのセキュリティ対策術

日本語に翻訳出来る方よろしくお願いします!!

This mamma had a great jar in her house. The jar was too heavy for Marie. It was this mamma herself who used to go for water. One day she took that jar to go for water. When this mamma had got to the fountain , she could not find any one to load her. She stood there, crying out, "Any good Christian, come load me!"

..... As the mamma stood there she saw there was not a single good Christian to help her load. She stood there, and cried out: "Well, then, if there are no good Christians, there are bad Christians. Any bad Chris- tian, come and load me !”

The moment she said that, she saw a devil coming, who said to her, "If I load you, what will you give me? ”
This mamma answered, and said "I have nothing!" The devil answered her, "Must give me Marie if you want me to load you."

A 回答 (1件)

この母親の家には大きな壺があった。

マリーにとってはその壺は重過ぎた。よく水を汲みに行っていたのはこの母親自身だった。ある日、彼女はその壺を持って水を汲みに出かけた。噴水のところに着いた時、彼女は自分を手伝ってくれる人が誰もいないことが分かった。 彼女はそこに立ち尽くし、「どなたか親切な方、私を助けて下さい!」と叫んだ。

.....母親はそこにつっ立ったまま、自分の壺を運んでくれる親切な人が誰一人いないことを知った。彼女はそこに立って叫んだ。「あぁ優しい人がいなければ、悪い人でもいい。誰か悪い人でいいから来て!」

そう言った途端、彼女は悪魔がやって来たのを見た。その悪魔は彼女に言った、「もし助けてやったら、お前は俺に何をくれるのだ?」。
この母親は答えた。「私には何もありません!」。 悪魔は彼女にこう答えた。「お前が助けてほしいなら、俺にマリーをよこすことだ」。
    • good

お探しのQ&Aが見つからない時は、教えて!gooで質問しましょう!